Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Shardul mostly 133ish and fastest at 140. Bumrah clocked 145. The SA commentators were saying they were pretty impressed by Bumrahs pace coz he was consistently bowling above 140.

How did Shardul bowl? 

Edited by Mosher

Shardul to me is mediocre, nothing special about him, bowls around mid 130, similar to Mohit, Awana .India needs to get in Saini, Khalil, Ankit, Sangwan, Aniket.

Impressed with Pandya who created probkems for batters n bowed with pace around 140s, accurate n changed his length n pace well, far bwtter thwn Thakur, who dis get wkts but were 2 great catches n one edge down the legside.

How many of you heard this gem from Sanju Manju  ?

I just switched on the TV   ...   It was the 10th over ... Shardul was bowling 129 k to 136 k

Manju says, " Shardul has pace in the air   (  he will talk about the Mumbai connection shortly  ).      Now, you don't see pace in the air from Indian pacers  (  I guess  Umesh, Bumrah, Shami, Ishant, Aaron all look like foreigners , looking through his semen covered eyes .  )      It is more a Pakistani thing  "  (  as Manju fantasizes about Imran Khan's " thing "  ) 

@sarchasm  might remember ...  the person in his DP,  Peter of Family Guy  was a salesman selling " Butt-scratchers " in a sports stadium.  Manju can buy them and use them to scratch himself anywhere he wants ... the contraption will be aptly used  !

Edited by express bowling
9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I just switched on the TV   ...   It was the 10th over ... Shardul was bowling 129 k to 136 k

Manju says, " Shardul has pace in the air   (  he will talk about the Mumbai connection shortly  ).      Now, you don't see pace in the air from Indian pacers  (  I guess  Umesh, Bumrah, Shami, Ishant, Aaron all look like foreigners , looking through his semen covered eyes .  )      It is more a Pakistani thing  (  as Manju fantasizes about Imran Khan's " thing "  ) 

@sarchasm  might remember ...  the person in his DP,  Peter of Family Guy  was a salesman selling " Butt-scratchers " in a sports stadium.  Manju can buy them and use them to scratch himself anywhere he wants ... the contraption will be aptly used  !

:rofl: 

Bro Sanju reminds me of that creepy old pervert from Family Guy :phehe: 

Edited by Mosher
41 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

This Bumrah is what I call a genuine fast bowler India had played. Almost constantly bowling > 140k. And since he bangs the ball in, he looks skiddier than the speed suggests!

Amazing thing is his ability to bowl at this pace after playing his debut test series. Outstanding from him. When he first played the T20 series in Australia some have wondered if he will be fit enough to play odis consistently. He has come a long long way. Flag bearer of the New Era of Indian fast bowlers 

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Thakur did get lots of outswing early on. Pace was 136-140 in first four overs. I would have liked Navdeep Saini here. He is the only ready Pacers at this point and then Khaleel.

Shardul got a bit of outswing early on but his length was on the shorter side and bowled pretty wide too. Didn't make use of that movement.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I would have liked Navdeep Saini here. He is the only ready Pacers at this point and then Khaleel.

Yes

We must choose the best international prospects and not the best pre-international performers.

We need a tall  /  talli-ish pacer with pace, bounce  and skills.

Edited by express bowling
52 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Manju says, " Shardul has pace in the air   (  he will talk about the Mumbai connection shortly  ).      Now, you don't see pace in the air from Indian pacers  (  I guess  Umesh, Bumrah, Shami, Ishant, Aaron all look like foreigners , looking through his semen covered eyes .  )      It is more a Pakistani thing  (  as Manju fantasizes about Imran Khan's " thing "  ) 

Deadly.