Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Someone needs to give Umesh a push on the posterior with his leg ... to put it politely ... and tell him to bowl at full pace and at the top of off stump.

He will be more effective than.

He never takes good ideas always keen to take wrong path,he is too meek in nature,post 2013 I have seen him very timid to the proceedings.His usp is his pace but he thinks he can go for runs so to curb the run flow off his bowling he decided to not to go full throttle...

Making him ultra mediocre

49 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umesh finally gets a wicket with a 139 k channel delivery.

He has bowled very few at this pace or higher today.

He should learn from this ...  unless there is prodigious conventional swing on offer ... Umesh is nothing without pace.

He could have an niggle. He has went off the field multiple times being replaced by Jadeja

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ishant still bowling 3 to 4 wide " leave me "  deliveries every over ...  after 10 years of international cricket.

Ishant bowls like a bull ,without seeing the pitch and batsmen,his head remains down even after delivering the ball..he should have been replaced long before ,he is branded the leader of the pack,that sums up everything,if anyone who needs to be removed asap its Ishant along with Umesh 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh finally gets a wicket with a 139 k channel delivery.

He has bowled very few at this pace or higher today.

He should learn from this ...  unless there is prodigious conventional swing on offer ... Umesh is nothing without pace.

Umesh is a mad guy...has capability but still not trying his best where as shammi and ishant are at least trying their best to bowl fast and accurate..this guy will be dropped unless he turns back into a 145k bowler

Edited by vishalvirsingh
9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Ishant still bowling 3 to 4 wide " leave me "  deliveries every over ...  after 10 years of international cricket.

Though I liked ishant first morning spell yesterday where he got an edge but rahane was just too eager n messed a catch.

He was quite good with new ball n swung the ball ..v say he is unlucky but truth is he has to come close to the batsman and get that edge.

He continues to beat the batsman but no more edge after that.

Umesh gave runs and hardly created chances..hope umesh bowls better in second innings. He was between 132 to 142k where as he was required to bowl from 136 to 148k n he will never be very accurate.

Shammi bowled 135 to 146k and mostly above 138k even with old ball n created at least 3 more chances..at least two catches were dropped of his bowling. He was far better than both other pavers.

Hardik bowled just two over spells and he should have gone flat out but he was 130 to 140k but I won't be angry on him as at least he tried.

I am very angry on Umesh.

Ashwin spun the ball like a top on first day..If he bowls like that he will take 6 wickets in next innings. Cheers to Ashwin.

16 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Umesh has lost pace ,which came to him naturally,no one here in icf accepts that..Umesh will trundle for sure in a test match

Umesh hasn't lost pace. He is just not trying bowl fast. His tweaked action also has a part to play in it. Now his arm delay and stretch reflex has reduced due to that tweak. So, he will to run harder to generate high pace but he is not doing that. He is conscious of spraying if he runs in harder.

Edited by rkt.india
14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Umesh hasn't lost pace. He is just not trying bowl fast. His tweaked action also has a part to play in it. Now his arm delay and stretch reflex has reduced due to that tweak. So, he will to run harder to generate high pace but he is not doing that. He is conscious of spraying if he runs in harder.

Umesh has lost pace,yes all the things have contributed to his lost pace,His tweaked action is the major culprit here,

I do concede here the non bowling arm should be delayed a fraction to generate pace.His new action has made it somewhat fast(the non bowling arm is coming to fast).