Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

22 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

Navdeep may be a good prospect but I don't think he's a quick bowler. Ishant missing out is

little baffling. Warrier also deserved to be picked by some team.

He is quick enough. I have seen him bowl 135 plus up to 142 and he is tall, gets bounce. The guy who gave under 3 rpo against Aussie batsmen on that flat pitch must have something special about him.

Just now, rkt.india said:

He is quick enough. I have seen him bowl 135 plus up to 142 and he is tall, gets bounce. The guy who gave under 3 rpo against Aussie batsmen on that flat pitch must have something special about him.

Ya bowled well in the A game....let's see how he bowls in this IPL.

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

His action was not considered clean enough. He got dropped and then it was hard for him to come back again. He came

to bowl in MI Indians net ession last year but could not impress them or anyone else enough 

Not entirely true, Kamran was called for chucking , his action was tweaked a bit n he for most part was good to begin with, had an elbow flexion hyperextension, he played domestics for SL as he was not picked up by U.P after his remedial work, reports from Lanka was he was bowling with good pace n bowled well there.

Unfortunately he doesn't have a godfather n Warne ain't no more with Royals, he is bigger stronger n was called at Mi nets, but no reports of him not being impressive, also he played one or two T20 for U.P I believe in main age group or A squad earlier.

Watch Umar Nazir here, from the start.  He is looking a bit quicker here than how he looked in SMA trophy. The batsman who is batting a decent batsman, Raqju Bhatkal  has played for Karnataka . 

Beating him for pace and bounce.

Edited by rkt.india
1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

not sure ,he is tall and can bowl 130-135 and at that pace it will bounce for him and if the ball straightens or nips back around off stump it can hurry batsman like bhatkal and it's a brand new ball,cant see the full carry to the keeper either 

yeah possibly

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Haven't watched him a lot but here he is. He is definitely better than some of the o ther Indian seamers who play in Ranji. Not the best but pretty decent.

@Mosher Here is a video of him from TNPL. He is supposed to be good at yorkers but did not get it right often enough in SMA trophy. Hope he is practicing them more.

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

No

then long term prospects of natrajan are very less.

batsman will be able to toy with his pace..and unless he is Super intelligent he would be proven Average.

Yorkers are good but fast Yorkers are really challenging .. Yorkers at 133k can be taken full toss.

I don't believe that he would make any impact.

Ishant should have been picked....

46 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

then long term prospects of natrajan are very less.

batsman will be able to toy with his pace..and unless he is Super intelligent he would be proven Average.

Yorkers are good but fast Yorkers are really challenging .. Yorkers at 133k can be taken full toss.

I don't believe that he would make any impact.

Ishant should have been picked....

Ishant has been crap throughout the IPL barring half a season.