Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

20 minutes ago, Mosher said:

He is doing a good job. This speed is enough. No need to mess up his line and length in search of extra pace. But he should try to slip in a quick one as a surprise delivery.

He should not make any changes just improve his accuracy further, (faster one yes may be if he can do so without giving a hit me ball that he used to bowl ) and when Shami gets back India will have a fine new ball pair.

These guys are getting to be masters of their trade especially in India, also shows the big contribution Zak has made, also the thought process and bowling with passion.

Now once we are touring I expect these guys to make a difference, Ishant, Sham, Umesh have a lot of skills now to add to their pace, reverse conventional swing for Umesh n Shami, Seam for Umesh n Ishant , and bounce for Ishant only one thing more would be bowling attacking lengths to push batsmen back occasionally n cutters making use of em on flat decks.

I believe umesh has capability to bowl till 150k n maintain this line n length.

Starc got karun off a 154k one n even rahane off a 152k...n changed the match otherwise we were going very strong.

144k 145k is great but we need some one to compete with starc.

If I have to choose 1 ...i will pick starc ahead of umesh yadav in my team.

I know umesh can become as good as starc if he tries harder.

On 05/03/2017 at 3:00 PM, express bowling said:

For the first time I am seeing 3 Indian fast bowlers  ( Shami, Umesh and Ishant  )  combining accuracy and pace.... match after match and  keeping up the pressure from both ends in this season.   Bhuvi is very accurate too.

Need to get Aniket Chaudhary ready as the backup quick and left-arm variation.

And we will be ready for away test matches and a force to reckon with.

I don't think aniket is close to these 3.

I have a feeling that kulwant and nathu are fast and can come close to these 3.

Bit concerned of playing Shami in the third test. I know he is back but our bowlers have gotten the momentum and if Shami comes in and breaks down in the middle of the test, it can disrupt the momentum. I know he is our number one bowler, but I almost feel that he should be told to skip this series and return back later fresh for Sri Lankan tour just because our other bowlers are doing fine for now and that he has just returned from injury and no hard feelings.