Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

His quickest has been 148 previously. I asked him to go for Haryana trials. He said he has done everything but they don't pick him. Lot of regional and caste politics at play. He is Punjabi and they are jaats.

What's his age?

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

His quickest has been 148 previously. I asked him to go for Haryana trials. He said he has done everything but they don't pick him. Lot of regional and caste politics at play. He is Punjabi and they are jaats.

He can try for the Punjab team then.  

Delhi is keen on picking up quick bowlers too.

He should move out of that haryana **** then.. Really feel sad for this guy.. Bcci is sleeping I think

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Similar thing for Tamil Nadu team I believe ?  Whole team is Brahman. Not Brahman don't get in . 

8 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Hand Held Speed guns are very unrelaible.

He was the quickest bowler in BCCI talent hunt for fast bowlers 3-4 years back. He was 18-19 then. He has done coaching under Ian Pont.

Edited by rkt.india

Indian fast bowlers bowling well in their 2nd spells

But very few bouncers as usual  ( till the 36th over )

Using very few bouncers leads to a drastic reduction in wickets  ( unless it is a green seaming track and the pacer is very accurate  )

This is supposed to be something basic in test cricket

Edited by express bowling

Australian quicks, especially Cummins, using bounce and bouncers very intelligently and has picked up Rahul using a bouncer.

Our pacers need to learn from that.

Umesh picked up a wicket late in the innings bowling a bouncer but never bowled another one after that.   Very few bowled before that too.

Edited by express bowling
13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Australian quicks, especially Cummins, using bounce and bouncers very intelligently and has picked up Rahul using a bouncer.

Umesh picked up a wicket late in the innings bowling a bouncer but never bowled another one.   Very few bowled before that too.

Umesh was guilty of not bowling bouncers yesterday. He bowled a few good bouncers to Maxwell today. But his bouncers were not bouncing much on this pitch. Need someone taller like Cummins to extract bounce off this pitch. Disappointed with Ishant's bowling here. He should have been the one to try some bouncers.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh picked up a wicket late in the innings bowling a bouncer but never bowled another one after that.   Very few bowled before that too.

some of his bouncers were going waist high and tail enders were cross batting it. I think he lacked height and Ishant lacked accuracy. This is a problem, only ever seen Aaron use bouncers well. The one at 145 to get Okefee ? was good though, because it was very quick.

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

some of his bouncers were going waist high and tail enders were cross batting it. I think he lacked height and Ishant lacked accuracy. This is a problem, only ever seen Aaron use bouncers well. The one at 145 to get Okefee ? was good though, because it was very quick.

True. Among Indian bowlers, Aaron probably bowls the best bouncers.