Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Aaron out of the grade C contract. While Dhawal and Shardul get the Grade C contracts. Shows that Aaron has completely gone out of favor among the selectors. This is sad because Aaron got injured when he was playing and then dropped. He should have been picked when he came back from injury. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/1088000.htm

Edited by Mosher
8 hours ago, Mosher said:

Aaron out of the grade C contract. While Dhawal and Shardul get the Grade C contracts. Shows that Aaron has gone completely gone out of favor among the selectors. This is sad because Aaron got injured when he was playing and then dropped. He should have been picked when he came back from injury. 

Lol Selectors see Chawal n Thakur playing for India successfully in their dreams, both mediocre Trundlers at best, wasted contract, should have been Aaron n Aniket or K Yadav

15 hours ago, Mosher said:

Aaron out of the grade C contract. While Dhawal and Shardul get the Grade C contracts. Shows that Aaron has completely gone out of favor among the selectors. This is sad because Aaron got injured when he was playing and then dropped. He should have been picked when he came back from injury. 

I am one of the biggest fans of Aaron.

But I just don't blame selectors in dumping him.

He hardly plays.

Sometimes he misses matches even if he is fit.

He has to play consistently and take wickets to prove his test fitness.

Does he have the fitness to bowl 20 over's in a day which ishant umesh shardul bhuvi have.

One requires fitness and speed both.

Shammi has proved his fitness by picking 4 wickets and bowling some Jaffa"s at 144 145 k n he seems to be back in top form.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

He hardly plays.

Does he have the fitness to bowl 20 over's in a day which ishant umesh shardul bhuvi have.

Shammi has proved his fitness by picking 4 wickets and bowling some Jaffa"s at 144 145 k n he seems to be back in top form.

But certainly Aaron is batter then those mediocre trundlers in contract dhawl and shardul thakur

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

He hardly plays.

You r wrong there, he misses match if in Team India or recuperating or had missed a match during his nuptials

30 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Aaron has taken 14 wickets from 7 matches at an average of 21.6 and economy of 4.9  in this VH Trophy

When a genuine fast bowler shows such wicket-taking ability at a low economy rate.... he needs to be in the scheme of things.

Aaron should definitely be in the scheme of things for ODIs. Is Aaron still playing for RCB? If so, he may not be even played in XI given Kohli seems to have lost faith in him.

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Aaron has taken 14 wickets from 7 matches at an average of 21.6 and economy of 4.9  in this VH Trophy

When a genuine fast bowler shows such wicket-taking ability at a low economy rate.... he needs to be in the scheme of things.

Now Chama Milind makes it to the India Red team in place of the injured Kedhar Jadhav. But still no Aaron :facepalm: 

4th test vs Australia... 1st Innings

Speeds as per BCCi.tv

Umesh  

Fastest    147 k

Average  140 k

Bhuvneshwar  

Fastest    145 k

Average  138 k

This is the fastest I have seen Bhuvi bowl in a test match, just 2 kph slower than Umesh

Edited by express bowling
10 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Is speed gun broken lol

or is this kohli / Kumble factor . Bowl quick boys 

bk is clicking high 80s and one just clicked 89mph:afraid:

89 mph is 142+...good for bk.

Still batsman attack him at front foot.

Where as they play ishant shammi n umesh at back foot most of the time.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bhuvneshwar  

Fastest    145 k

Average  138 k

This is the fastest I have seen Bhuvi bowl in a test match, just 2 kph slower than Umesh

Is this a mistake? Does he look this much quick visually? I saw only few overs and he never looked like going above 135.

23 minutes ago, renjith said:

Is this a mistake? Does he look this much quick visually? I saw only few overs and he never looked like going above 135.

The speed gun cannot selectively give higher speeds for Bhuvi

Umesh, Cummins etc. have been bowling their normal speeds.

The probable reason why Bhuvi was not looking very quick visually was  because he did not hit the deck hard and could not extract life out of the pitch.  Shami, Umesh and Ishant hit the deck hard usually and can extract life out of pitches.

Edited by express bowling