Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

India vs South Africa

Speed ranges of most deliveries ( excluding slower balls )

Bumrah  136 k to 147 k

Pandya  132 k to  144 k

Bhuvi      132 k to 141 k

Bumrah was accurate and very quick. In his first spell he was a bit defensive in terms of lengths but very economical. Later on, he mixed up his lengths, bowled quite a few yorkers and bouncers along with his stock balls and picked up 2 wickets as a result. Superb effort !

Bhuvi was his usual accurate self. He too was very economical in his first spell and the combined pressure that our opening quicks created was good to watch. He could have tried a couple of bouncers at the beginning to keep the batsmen guessing. He came back later and picked up 2 wickets with really good deliveries that bounced a bit and seamed a bit. Another top effort !

Pandya was a bit inconsistent in his first 4 overs but came back strongly. He improved his lines and pace later on. Decent effort over all. He did much better compared to the last match.

Overall, a solid performance again by our pace bowling unit. It is so good to see multiple Indian fast bowlers bowling well in tandem and creating pressure on the opponent.

Edited by express bowling
15 hours ago, express bowling said:

India vs South Africa

Speed ranges of most deliveries ( excluding slower balls )

Bumrah  136 k to 147 k

Pandya  132 k to  144 k

Bhuvi      132 k to 141 k

Bumrah was accurate and very quick. In his first spell he was a bit defensive in terms of lengths but very economical. Later on, he mixed up his lengths, bowled quite a few yorkers and bouncers along with his stock balls and picked up 2 wickets as a result. Superb effort !

Bhuvi was his usual accurate self. He too was very economical in his first spell and the combined pressure that our opening quicks created was good to watch. He could have tried a couple of bouncers at the beginning to keep the batsmen guessing. He came back later and picked up 2 wickets with really good deliveries that bounced a bit and seamed a bit. Another top effort !

Pandya was a bit inconsistent in his first 4 overs but came back strongly. He improved his lines and pace later on. Decent effort over all. He did much better compared to the last match.

Overall, a solid performance again by our pace bowling unit. It is so good to see multiple Indian fast bowlers bowling well in tandem and creating pressure on the opponent.

this was great bowling specially bumrah..he seemed to be very accurate and very pacy.

Bhuvi was a bit slow though very accurate.. i will prefer if he becomes a bit faster too.

Pandya's acccuracy was OK..but he has scope to improve.

Umesh is required against Bangladesh as He and shammi can actually finish half of bangla batting in first 10 overs.

17 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

Impressed with Hasan Ali. Good nippy medium pacer

I watched him in WI and he was more medium fast bowler. But the kid seems to be growing in confidence and now he is already touching 146. Great for cricket that the Pakistanis are not realizing and not hyping him the way they did with Amir. Hasan Ali is way better than Amir, he is a ' lambi daudh ka ghoda'!

Coming to Junaid Khan, @Asim , his action looks pretty dodgy. I believe he is chucking @express bowling @rkt.india @kira

48 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I watched him in WI and he was more medium fast bowler. But the kid seems to be growing in confidence and now he is already touching 146. Great for cricket that the Pakistanis are not realizing and not hyping him the way they did with Amir. Hasan Ali is way better than Amir, he is a ' lambi daudh ka ghoda'!

Coming to Junaid Khan, @Asim , his action looks pretty dodgy. I believe he is chucking @express bowling @rkt.india @kira

he is their best bowler no trolling ment. reminds me of shami when he burst into the scene, pretty quick good control.

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

It is not difficult to be better than amir, amir is a pretty average bowler, ali seems to have bowled decently in this tournament, he's had a good start to his career but he's had it easy with decent bowling wickets and weaker opposition like windies and lanka, he'll burn out soon in uae and in the test format, the jury is still out on him. But he is easily pak's best bowler at the moment

Haven't seen junaid bowling but many people have questioned his action in the past including his own countrymen so won't be surprised if he is called