Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

14 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Sami had talent with no brains. Never considered Zaheer the best bowler at his peak. He was good but not that good. I do admit though he was one bowler who got me interested in Indian bowling. I remember how his time in the Countys changed him. I really found that inspirational. Him and Anderson seemed like the same kind of bowlers. Always great to watch when on flow. After him Shami took his spot nicely.

Maybe you didnt, but the whole cricketing fraternity onsidered him the worlds best at his peak

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shami 

What a bowler....... Whole indian think tank shud plan how to use him to the fullest keeping his injuries in mind. 

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

What a bowler

What a fixer

In true sense someone who be actually compared to Mcgrath but ended up in fixer category. 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Sreesanth did hit 150 atleast once. I saw him bowl at 150. Zaheer Khan clocked 150 in 2002 n England in the famous test victory. Amit Bhandari did clock 145, but he lost his pace pretty soon.

Agarkar was very quick on a consistent basis. I have seen him bowl 142+ for 6 deliveries on a trot.

The Srinath match is available online where he clocked 157. I will have to search for it. Srinath hit 152 in NZ in 98. Srinath clocked 143.4 in 2003 WC, when he had lost his pace and when he was pretty old. Thats still close to 90mph.

dont remember Zak hitting 150, remember 148 from him. Sreesanth i too have memory of 150 from him but could not find any documentary or commentary evidence at all, just a 149.x so yeah may be he hit 150.

20 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am trying to understand this post. I read it over five times. I guess the math in it killed me.

3 sixes in a row :police: 2 different players BC

Why is it so hard :p: No maths involved 

Edited by Rasgulla