Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Being called a troll for saying the truth. You guys are too emotional .

You want truth??

Truth is he was a fixer.Its been over a decade and you are still swooning over him,thats emotional as well as sad.

And also your jokes are not funny.i hold that against you.I don't like unfunny people.:giggle:

You want truth??
Truth is he was a fixer.Its been over a decade and you are still swooning over him,thats emotional as well as sad.

And also your jokes are not funny.i hold that against you.I don't like unfunny people.:giggle:

Ok captain obvious. Even my cat knows he is a fixer.
5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Being called a troll for saying the truth. You guys are too emotional .

Well, I just told you the truth! Why do you find it so surprising? You are too emotional! 

The guy guy was at best an above average bowler in helpful condition. More than that, he was nothing. He never induced that kind of awe or respect from me. 

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Well, I just told you the truth! Why do you find it so surprising? You are too emotional! 

The guy guy was at best an above average bowler in helpful condition. More than that, he was nothing. He never induced that kind of awe or respect from me. 

he was puny and trundled. very typical phakistani specimen, malnourished.

Okay man, chill out. Point taken.