Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Started watching it online. And was delighted to hear Zaheer Khan mentioning and acknowledging Ajit Agarkar for his good pace. Always felt Agarkar has never been credited enough. He was the successor to Srinath, in terms of pace. Although not as pacy as Sri, but Agarkar heralded the era of ' fast medium to fast' bowlers, 140+ bowlers in India.

20 hours ago, express bowling said:

Pacers selected for Duleep Trophy 2017

Siraj

Thampi

Aniket C

Rajpoot

Saini

Ishant

Chama

Kaul

Dinda

Dhawal

Unadkat

No    Nathu,  Avesh, Nagarkoti, Khejroliya

Ishant Raj put thampi and Siraj will only get few chances in some formats for India. 

Others here may not get chance at international level. 

Indian selectors are rotating the pacers in test and odi which will keep pacers fresh. 

Shammi and umesh will be fresh now. 

Isn't it an amazing time to be an Indian fast bowling fan  !

We are without our 4 fastest bowlers in this ODI series ..... Umesh, Shami, Aaron,and Ishant ..... and we have 3 other pacers all clocking highest speeds of  145 k to 148 k.

We are without 2 of our 3  best ODI pacers in this 4th ODI  ..... Shami and Bhuvi ..... and our other 3 pacers are all bowling wonderfully.

Cheers to all my fast-bowling-fan  friends here  !

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Isn't it an amazing time to be an Indian fast bowling fan  !

We are without our 4 fastest bowlers in this ODI series ..... Umesh, Shami, Aaron,and Ishant ..... and we have 3 other pacers all clocking 145 k to 148 k.

We are without 2 of our 3  best ODI pacers in this 4th ODI  ..... Shami and Bhuvi ..... and our other 3 pacers are all bowling wonderfully.

Cheers to all my fast-bowling-fan  friends here  !

these are promising times indeed...cheers !

Now the competition is who can sustain 140+ with control... When shammi manages 140+ on average he becomes deadly. 

Same is true with umesh. 

It's only Ishant who still does not fetch wickets...even if he maintains 140+.

But creates fear among batsman. 

Hardik is also getting his wickets on the dose of fear among batsman. He creates fear and then a wrong shot is played. 

His 8th over had few 145k balls. 

He should be benched in 5th odi as he plays tests too. 

Actually Dhawan has played recklessly because he has scored heavily in first 3 odi and tests so wasn't motivated. 

But I loved kohl's innings... He shutdown srilanka. 

After this series srilankan team would be scared to play with us... Permanent fear will be installed.. Lankan batsman would be scared of umesh shammi hardik n even shardul n Bumrah. 

All their spinners will be scared of our batsman excluding Akila.. He would still try some tricks. 

I think now it is safe to say that India is 'fast' becoming the new factory of fast bowlers. I think there would be atleast 5-10 promising fast bowlers in India right now. So its a similar case of Pakistan of the mid 90's.

What we lack is a few 155k bowlers and a few strike bowlers. The kind of bowlers who are always tough to get. But the way the trend is going, I think we should soon, in the next 2-3 years have a pool of bowlers of international class in all respects.