Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

That is sharp. But he looks like 140 to me than 150. He has a very fast arm movement which is a good thing, but it also means he is going to get tired fast and slow down. Other thing is, his control. He bowled too short. Which I feel was because it was an effort ball. Need to see a few more deliveries,but certainly he can be or should be trained. Could it be a good talent.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, Mosher said:

Some guy claiming to be the fastest bowler in India. Another Atul Sharma? What do you guys think?

150 no way, there is a video in which he has tittled himself as india's brett lee. Most probably an attention seeker. 

Looks sharp but i wnt be shocked if he is around 135k-140k. Even 1st class team wud also look at more things, how much can he maintain the pace, stamina, control

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Vilander said:

There is new trend now shoot some gym videos  and share for maximum likes. Its funny looking at the puny malnourished Indian players trying to shoot videos of themselves in a gym, why do u put on sissy weights and why are your quads so thin are you malnourished and where the f are your pecs.

Well, they are not bodybuilders, right? They train according to the requirements of cricket.if you wanna see some strong Indian blokes, check out videos of Pro-Kabaddi players and Wrestlers where strength plays an important part.

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

There is new trend now shoot some gym videos  and share for maximum likes. Its funny looking at the puny malnourished Indian players trying to shoot videos of themselves in a gym, why do u put on sissy weights and why are your quads so thin are you malnourished and where the f are your pecs.

lolz, u come out pretty strong everytime. Ok, I met Dale Steyn in UB city some time back. You should see him. He looks skinny. His biceps are lean but have the definition, wont say in Bruce Lee moulds, but still.....

I agree Nathu is on a malnourished side, especially his lower body. His thighs and his legs look pathetic, doesnt give me confidence. But maybe his upper body is not as bad as it looks to us.

27 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

lolz, u come out pretty strong everytime. Ok, I met Dale Steyn in UB city some time back. You should see him. He looks skinny. His biceps are lean but have the definition, wont say in Bruce Lee moulds, but still.....

I agree Nathu is on a malnourished side, especially his lower body. His thighs and his legs look pathetic, doesnt give me confidence. But maybe his upper body is not as bad as it looks to us.

Did you see Brett Lee in 1999 at the age of 23. He looked like a kid. You dont need to be big to be a fast bowler. What you need is good elasticity.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Did you see Brett Lee in 1999 at the age of 23. He looked like a kid. You dont need to be big to be a fast bowler. What you need is good elasticity.

You mean ' fast twitch muscles'. Although there is no proof that muscular guys cant be flexible or fast. Example - Van Damme. And in cricket Shoaib Akhtar.

But yes, you dont need to be big to be quick. You do need to be athletic though and you do need lots of stamina

18 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I know i just cant stand lack of originality Kohli started it and now its a fad next up will be bhiv kumar.