Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Kane Richards reminds me of Bruce Reid, Australian seamer of the early '90s

Both very thin, tall, sickly

Not watching coz I am at work. Actually Bruce Reid was more 80's. Ya, very very tall. Yet, he was military medium in pace. Bruce Reid always reminded me of ' Jaws' from James Bond series :)

Superb swing and seam bowling both ways by Bhuvi and Bumrah in their opening spells.

Both bowled wicket-taking lines and lengths together for a change and we are seeing the results.

Bhuvi has 2 wickets and a dropped catch ....and Bumrah had multiple plays and misses and edges.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bhuvi and bumrah should be rested for next two games, umesh and shami should be given a game

i would want hardik pandya and bumrah to be rested and Umesh ,shammi and BHuvi to play as we can easily compare all these three.

hardik and bumrah may be most tired..hardik is not required for actually the next two matches as series is already won.

virat said shammi and umesh may be played.

Virat Kohli: "Steve mentioned the first 35 overs was good from their end, we knew when we get 2-3 wickets with their lower middle order, we could pull things back. It was a 330-340 wicket. Coming back from difficult situations has been a feature of this team. Wristspinners need to be backed, they won't always get grip from the wicket, but they possess the ability to get wickets. They were 35-40 runs short. I'm really, really satisfied with the win. He's (Pandya) a star, has the ability with the ball, bat and the field. We need a guy like that, we've been missing an explosive allrounder, great asset for Indian cricket, The idea behind his promotion was Ravi bhai, to attack the spinner. We might try few players now, but mindset remains the same. Journey stops only after the fifth game."