Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/20868676/more-happy-play-test-bowler-umesh-yadav

Yadav is happy to play as test bowler.

I believe we need to find someone else for ODIs.

From the article - However, Umesh clarified that he was not quite ready to start picking and choosing formats. "Playing both Tests and ODIs is good and particularly for me, because I am at an age when the more cricket I play the better it is for me," he said. "I don't want to be at a stage where I am saying I don't want to play this format or that, I want to keep going. I would love to play in all formats."

He is not a frontline pacer in ODI's and will keep playing the odd matches when Bumrah and Bhuvi are rested. 

2 minutes ago, nsareen said:

India should also groom Avesh khan on some A tours, he touches 140 ideally would have liked if he could cross 145k with his height & bounce would be a handful, still slightly less on pace for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avesh is a special talent. With his height and the bounce that he gets 140k's will be more than enough. One thing he should improve is his fitness. I would like to see how he bowls in a 4 day game. 

5 minutes ago, nsareen said:

India should also groom Avesh khan on some A tours, he touches 140 ideally would have liked if he could cross 145k with his height & bounce would be a handful, still slightly less on pace for my liking.

Avesh is only 20 and will likely still get quicker.

8 minutes ago, nsareen said:

India should find a left armer like khejrolia or Khaleel, milind or somebody, all right handers are not ideal

This season will be important for Khejroliya. Milind is very unimpressive. Khaleel might make his ranji debut this season as Nathu still hasn't recovered from his back stress fracture he sustained during IPL and rehabilitating in NCA.

This season will be important for Khejroliya. Milind is very unimpressive. Khaleel might make his ranji debut this season as Nathu still hasn't recovered from his back stress fracture he sustained during IPL and rehabilitating in NCA.
i fail to understand why only some U19 bowlers fulfill the potential, this guy Milind was a regular in u19s touching 140 & in domestic tournaments I saw him struggling to touch 130, this is beyond me, surprisingly he has not been on a televised game where he has done well, unfortunately did not play any IPL game, did not get a televised game where he took wickets or scored runs, which could show his skills, he can hold the bat well too! I hope really hope he picks up pace taking tips from bhuvi who never looked like touching 130s now bowls at 145!!

16 minutes ago, nsareen said:

India should find a left armer like khejrolia or Khaleel, milind or somebody, all right handers are not ideal

Well khejorliya looked very impressive playing for:mi: this year. Mumbai Indians have always given chances and developed young talent. :nice:

15 minutes ago, nsareen said:

i fail to understand why only some U19 bowlers fulfill the potential, this guy Milind was a regular in u19s touching 140 & in domestic tournaments I saw him struggling to touch 130, this is beyond me, surprisingly he has not been on a televised game where he has done well, unfortunately did not play any IPL game, did not get a televised game where he took wickets or scored runs, which could show his skills, he can hold the bat well too! I hope really hope he picks up pace taking tips from bhuvi who never looked like touching 130s now bowls at 145!!

He was on televised games during syed mushtaq ali trophy. His bowling action is a bit messed up now. Bowls very wide of the crease, falls to his right and lose place. He did bowl 130-137