Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Regarding Chama Milind, read an espncricinfo article “Chama Milind (Hyderabad) - 35 wickets, nine matches, average 22.17

Before this season, Chama Milind, 22, was known as an effective short-format bowler. This time around, he was one of the architects of Hyderabad's journey to the quarter-finals. The left-arm seamer even played a role with the bat: along with B Sandeep, he put on 267 runs - the highest eighth-wicket partnership in Hyderabad's history - in his team's ten-wicket win over Services. Milind, who is part of the Delhi Daredevils squad in the IPL, claimed a match haul of seven wickets against Mumbai in the quarter-final, including a five-for in the first innings. He picked up seven wickets in Hyderabad's last league game, against Andhra, as well.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Vilander said:

Its basic science. When its humid sweat does not evaporate and dissipate heat but stays on the skin, its dry then the fluids that you drink will come out as sweat and evaporate and cool the body down. So dry heat can be combated with lots of fluid and wet towels around the neck. 

well i was talking about the visiting teams prefer to play after summer time in uae. 

4 hours ago, nsareen said:

i fail to understand why only some U19 bowlers fulfill the potential, this guy Milind was a regular in u19s touching 140 & in domestic tournaments I saw him struggling to touch 130, this is beyond me, surprisingly he has not been on a televised game where he has done well, unfortunately did not play any IPL game, did not get a televised game where he took wickets or scored runs, which could show his skills, he can hold the bat well too! I hope really hope he picks up pace taking tips from bhuvi who never looked like touching 130s now bowls at 145!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His action is gone to pieces.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

This is perhaps the first time we have a stronger or as strong bowling compared to batting.

Loving this transformation along with the ruthlessness of this team.

If we want to stay at the top then having a really strong bowling attack is mandatory.

BOWL SPE

having a good keeper is also necessary. we need a long term keeper-batsman at 6, who can connect the middle and lower orders and also keep well. saha has done well, but we need to groom others.

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

I saw several 120 122 normal stock balls not slower ones so its 120 to 135 from what ibsaw.

When? I have seen him bowl 140 plus too, up to 142.  He was very quick in that game. He probably is now consistently quicker than before after refinement in his action. He bounced out Warner in the 2-day Warm-up game earlier this year.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

When? I have seen him bowl 140 plus too, up to 142.  He was very quick in that game. He probably is now consistently quicker than before after refinement in his action. He bounced out Warner in the 2-day Warm-up game earlier this year.

My bad we are talking about two diff bowlers.bi am speaking about pak bowlers. You are reffering to someone else i guess.