Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

These domestic-game speed-guns are so inaccurate, it is difficult to gauge.

2 years back, he was bowling 128 k to 138 k in a Ranji match.

Yes correct!! So if he can clock 138 k on those domestic speed guns he will defiantly cross 140kph in the internationals, very exciting talent one for the future!!
19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/20868676/more-happy-play-test-bowler-umesh-yadav

Yadav is happy to play as test bowler.

I believe we need to find someone else for ODIs.

From the article - However, Umesh clarified that he was not quite ready to start picking and choosing formats. "Playing both Tests and ODIs is good and particularly for me, because I am at an age when the more cricket I play the better it is for me," he said. "I don't want to be at a stage where I am saying I don't want to play this format or that, I want to keep going. I would love to play in all formats."

He is not a frontline pacer in ODI's and will keep playing the odd matches when Bumrah and Bhuvi are rested. 

2 minutes ago, nsareen said:

India should also groom Avesh khan on some A tours, he touches 140 ideally would have liked if he could cross 145k with his height & bounce would be a handful, still slightly less on pace for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avesh is a special talent. With his height and the bounce that he gets 140k's will be more than enough. One thing he should improve is his fitness. I would like to see how he bowls in a 4 day game.