Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I always thought Pakistan's fast bowlers owned soft drink shops.

3 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I always thought Pakistan's fast bowler fix the match and use bottle caps to reverse it and are high on coke and booze, oh wait... That's actually true isn't it.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

You kids think too much. :giggle:

11 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I always thought India's fast bowlers were spinners.

nah still faster than junaid ' the speedstar' who had avg. speed of 130kmph and ruman'the destroyer ' raees on 131 kmph lol.....

sources:   www.espncricinfo.com/series/18037/hawkeye/1120286/Pakistan-vs-Sri-Lanka-1st-ODI-sl-in-uae-and-pak-2017-18-2017-18

12 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

image.thumb.png.1f4673216e2cda5195e96fe2bd6ace9a.png

just exclude the speed  of frequently used slower balls of bumrah and you might notice  that he was bowling faster than waqar younis in his time .......loolz

Jasprit "Waqar Younis" Bumrah

hmmm... thats a new one

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Lolz.. Watched 2 overs of Usman continuously. Fastest ball was at 133! And that too in a T20! And the commentators were gushing how fast Usman was... And that's how hype is created. 

How about a trip to the specsavers mate ?? Stop making stuff up.

His average pace isnt even that slow.

speeds.jpg

7 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

just exclude the speed  of frequently used slower balls of bumrah and you might notice  that he was bowling faster than waqar younis in his time .......loolz

23 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

todays game india vs newzealand bhuvi got 3 and bumrah 2 wickets ...see the pace..25th october game

Bumrah has been unable to replicate his champions trophy pace . Worrying for someone who only plays limited overs cricket.

2 hours ago, the don said:

Bumrah has been unable to replicate his champions trophy pace . Worrying for someone who only plays limited overs cricket.

nah he bowls many slower balls (off  cutters ) if you exclude them then his avg. pace will be 137ks .....which means his 2-3 balls in an over are around 140 k mark ....good enough .

also on indian unresponsive pitches control is more important than pace so he can just drop his pace about 3-5 ks and bring in more control...... but i agree bumrah in ct 17 was setting speed guns on fire....

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

You are quoting t20 speeds lol. What are your bowlers test speed ? 

Even in ODIs, Usman Khan's fastest balls were around 141 k..... clearly lower than T20Is.

These Pakistani pacers are bowling medium pace in tests, fast-medium to medium-fast  in ODIs and fast-ish in T20Is

Clear case of lack of stamina.

Edited by express bowling