Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So they don't bowl only we do? Since they don't throw I guess Pakistan is the only country with bowlers.

If we are medium pacer than your bowlers are slow arm bowlers.

dude Indian bowlers bowl 15-20ks quicker than pak in tests. 118-133 vs 132 -149 there is a huge difference. Your guys are medium pacers, Indian new ball pair and first change are fast bowlers. Pandya our alrounder hits 132 -144 in tests. 

In LOI Bumrah is quicker than every pak bowler Wahab when he plays can bowl quicker than him though in few spells. other even out. 

I know its tough to admit for you but its obvious when you look at the folks, down to physical ability..genetics, bone density, stature etc..

17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So they don't bowl only we do? Since they don't throw I guess Pakistan is the only country with bowlers.

ok this is hilarious. 

bowl is not equal to throw. when you pick up a ball from the field and throw it to the keeper you are throwing, when you bowl you keep you do not straighten your elbow.

Hope our selectors and team management monitor the workloads of Shami, Umesh, BK, Bumrah and Ishant. Dont know how wise it is to have Shami and Umesh bowl around 35-40 overs in a Ranji game. BK and Bumrah too are playing lot of ODI's and T20's without much break. Need all of them fit and firing for the SA series. This SL series is a pointless series. Wanted the selectors give our frontline pacers a break for the SL series and give some new pacers a go.

Edited by Mosher
7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Wake up and smell the coffee buddy. I watched atleast 2 overs on a trot of his. The guy was trundling at 130 and 133. Perhaps the overs I missed ( 2 overs ) , he could have bowled a few balls 140+

In the 2nd T20I, Usman Khan bowled a fastest of 139.5 k and average of 132.6 k

No 140 k+ today.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/match/6898#hawk-eye

32 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

last year he was bowling with good pace ,this year wkt list is topped by spinners ,needs to find ways to keep picking wkts on unhelpful tracks.

Selectors have completely sidelined him.  he is the kind of bowler who will find success in Aus, NZ due to the high arm action and bounce he gets and he bowls in very good areas.  This season has not been that good for him till now.  Hardly any pitches half helpful for pacers this season.  

49 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Selectors have completely sidelined him.  he is the kind of bowler who will find success in Aus, NZ due to the high arm action and bounce he gets and he bowls in very good areas.  This season has not been that good for him till now.  Hardly any pitches half helpful for pacers this season.  

his action is much better now compared to his early days