Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

10 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

nah he bowls many slower balls (off  cutters ) if you exclude them then his avg. pace will be 137ks .....which means his 2-3 balls in an over are around 140 k mark ....good enough .

also on indian unresponsive pitches control is more important than pace so he can just drop his pace about 3-5 ks and bring in more control...... but i agree bumrah in ct 17 was setting speed guns on fire....

He was brisk but no he wasnt setting any speed guns on fire . There were faster bowlers in the tournament .

Bumrah has come through a proper system and is at his peak potential pace wise . He needs to sustain pace to mantain efficiency.

18 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

You dont like him not because he cheated, but because he never performs!

You know what, its in his character, he likes the easy way out. Will never perform, he will only perform in a few selected matches, or when he is in the mood

At this point I am wondering if those magic moments he had back in 2010 were fluke or not? Cause since his return he has not shown those performances in any of the games. To me a bowler like Junaid Khan is better because you feel this guy atleast tries. The only thing I am happy for since Amir's return is the myth of him being a good bowler has slowly been busted. The guy was getting assistance in those Emgland and Australian tours. Also Asif was a much better bowler than he was.

Edited by Shaz1

Also guys Usman Khan Shinwari is fast. There is no doubt about it. He is not a complete bowler yet but boy does he swing it by a mile. I was never impressed with him before this series but he humbly proved me wrong. He has improved immensly. He will continue to as well. We got a incredible fast bowling bench. Pakistan fast bowling is back baby.

6 minutes ago, the don said:

He was brisk but no he wasnt setting any speed guns on fire . There were faster bowlers in the tournament .

He was bowling 137 k to 148 k in CT17, which is fast and not just brisk.

He needs to sustain pace to mantain efficiency.

Bumrah's normal pace range has always been  135 k   to   142 k / 145 k.   He always sustains this normal pace in ODIs and T20s.

in CT17 , he was bowling quicker than he normally does .... probably because he did not not have to try slower balls on those pitches that did not grip .... and his bowling rhythm was not disturbed.

and is at his peak potential pace wise .

No ... Indians usually bowl their quickest between 25 to 29  .... and Bumrah is just 23.

59 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Who says  it's slow  ? 

I specifically said it is fast-medium .... you have a problem with comprehension  ?

No you quoted me claiming he is fast medium. I said he is still fast. So why quote me claiming he is fast medium when there is nothing to dispute he is fast? Before quoting someone either bring some sort of argument or a point. These nothing posts do nothing but make you seem intelligent like you are right now.

Edited by Shaz1
10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

No you quoted me claiming he is fast medium. I said he is still fast. So why quote me claiming he is fast medium when there is nothing to dispute he is fast? Before quoting someone either bring some sort of argument or a point. These nothing posts do nothing but make you seem intelligent like you are right now.

It is very difficult to find the point of this post.

132 k to 141 k is fast-medium and NOT fast like you claimed.  That is what I pointed out.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

It is very difficult to find the point of this post.

132 k to 141 k is fast-medium and NOT fast like you claimed.  That is what I pointed out.

Lol Its still fast not medium. Stop trying to sound political correct. Some people were trying to make him sound like a medium pacer.

You can't find a point to that post than question my comphrehension skills? Maybe you are the one who needs some reading classes. What you are looking for is a political correct answer by making it sound like I was talking about a 150 plus bowler. Anyone with a brain would know what I was talking about. No need for this meaningless correction.

18 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Lol Its still fast not medium.

We Indians consider our 132 k to 141 k pacers fast-medium.   Good to know that they are fast in Pakistan these days.   :phehe:

Stop trying to sound political correct. Some people were trying to make him sound like a medium pacer.

You can't find a point to that post than question my comphrehension skills? Maybe you are the one who needs some reading classes. What you are looking for is a political correct answer by making it sound like I was talking about a 150 plus bowler. Anyone with a brain would know what I was talking about. No need for this meaningless correction.

We Indians need reading classes to understand posts by some Pakistanis ..... that is true.    :phehe:

There is a difference between  " factually correct "  and " politically correct "  .

Edited by express bowling
Just now, express bowling said:

We Indians consider our 132 k to 141 k pacers fast-medium.   Good to know that they are fast in Pakistan these days.   :phehe:

We Indians need reading classes to understand posts by some Pakistanis ..... that is true.    :phehe:

There is a difference between  " factually correct "  and " politically correct "  .

Lmao This guy turned a post towards him to "we Indians". Another way of calling his comrades to slay a Pakistani poster. I won't fall for it. Gonna block this one with my straight defence.

6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Lmao This guy turned a post towards him to "we Indians". Another way of calling his comrades to slay a Pakistani poster. I won't fall for it. Gonna block this one with my straight defence.

Pakistani batters generally have a weak defence    :phehe:

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, the don said:

Bumrah has come through a proper system and is at his peak potential pace wise . He needs to sustain pace to mantain efficiency.

apt definition of bumrah:     " Bowls faster than Amir with a runup shorter than that of shahid afridi"....lol

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Also guys Usman Khan Shinwari is fast. There is no doubt about it. He is not a complete bowler yet but boy does he swing it by a mile. I was never impressed with him before this series but he humbly proved me wrong. He has improved immensly. He will continue to as well. We got a incredible fast bowling bench. Pakistan fast bowling is back baby.

He is not fast yet . Has the potential to get quicker though . Sure his average pace may be quicker than the bowlers mentioned in this thread but they are no more than fast medium themselves.

image.png.54a8dcec18d6975eca1bda7e703aa203.png

The good thing is that the pace bowling stocks are looking very very healthy with some serious talent coming through . Exciting times . Pakistan should mantain its status as the best limited overs bowling lineup for a long time.

Edited by the don