Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

maybe off topic but we should be playing AUS/ENG/SA/NZ in away series a lot more often from now on, given that we have a great pool of pacemen. Would be awesome to see them in action regularly on seaming or bouncy wickets.

I find it ridiculous that we will be touring NZ after almost 5 years. BCCI with all its money should do something about it

Unfortunately there are too few test fans 

Edited by bhakum20
3 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

maybe off topic but we should be playing AUS/ENG/SA/NZ in away series a lot more often from now on, given that we have a great pool of pacemen. Would be awesome to see them in action regularly on seaming or bouncy wickets.

I find it ridiculous that we will be touring NZ after almost 5 years. BCCI with all its money should do something about it

Unfortunately there are too few test fans 

Scheduling. Cant have ishstars miss ipl.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:31 PM, express bowling said:

Who are the tall young or uncapped  bowlers with pace in India  ?    ( 6'2" or more  )

Aniket Chaudhari

Ankit Rajpoot

Avesh Khan

Ishan Porel

Lalit Yadav

Mandeep Singh

Vineet Panwar

Khaleel Ahmed

Md.Siraj and Kulwant Khejroliya  are around 6'1"

Am I missing anyone  ?

It would be nice if tall guys like Avesh, Porel and Lalit are able to progress fast.

We need some tall, bouncy quick bowlers in our national team.

@express bowlingKarthik Tyagi is also around 6'2". Amit Kuila too. Ashwin Das and Kuldeep Sen from MP both are as tall as Avesh played U19 with him, now playing U23 and do seem to be quick. The most amazing thing about karthik tyagi was that, first he was the second highest wicket taker in Vinoo Mankad trophy U16 for 2016-17 season 50 in 7 games, though this is not the most amazing thing and that thing is him being the only fast bowler in top 10.  Fast bowlers are still developing at 15-16 years of age, but he was a standout. The highest wicket taker was leg spinner from Vidarbha Rohit Dattatreya and he is good, turns the ball miles.

Edited by rkt.india
50 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

how many of our ind u19 pacers ever go on to even represent india forget making it big ,i can only think of bhandari ,irfan,vrv ,rp,unadkat, sandeep. pretty small list ,are there anybody else.

yes not many. Likes of Bumrah, Bhuvi also came through U19 cricket though did not play India U19 , but this group of U19 pacers seem very promising likes of Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel and Mandeep Singh. These four seem to be the real talents, atm. Last time, we had two really good talents Avesh and Khaleel. But present group seems to be our best ever in U19 cricket.

Edited by rkt.india
3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

, but this group of U19 pacers seem very promising likes of Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel and Mandeep Singh. These four seem to be the real talents, atm. Last time, we had two really good talents Avesh and Khaleel. But present group seems to be our best ever in U19 cricket.

These 6 definitely are India prospects and Porel, Avesh , Nagarkoti and Mandeep maybe special talents.

Nalkande looks quite promising too.

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

yes not many. Likes of Bumrah, Bhuvi also came through U19 cricket though did not play India U19 , but this group of U19 pacers seem very promising likes of Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel and Mandeep Singh. These four seem to be the real talents, atm. Last time, we had two really good talents Avesh and Khaleel. But present group seems to be our best ever in U19 cricket.

Avesh Khan - I am 100 % COnfident that he will play for INDIA.( KHaleel may miss out)

Nagarkoti and ISHAN Porel- These two are possibly faster , mandeep is also tall gets great bounce , i am not sure about his pace but these two seem to be better than mandeep and shivam...

Basil THampi will also follow Siraj and Soon get into contention to play in ODI/T20 for India.

i wanna Khejroliya/Pradee[ Sanghwan- one out of two to come up too but Cant Say.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Avesh Khan - I am 100 % COnfident that he will play for INDIA.( KHaleel may miss out)

Nagarkoti and ISHAN Porel- These two are possibly faster , mandeep is also tall gets great bounce , i am not sure about his pace but these two seem to be better than mandeep and shivam...

Basil THampi will also follow Siraj and Soon get into contention to play in ODI/T20 for India.

i wanna Khejroliya/Pradee[ Sanghwan- one out of two to come up too but Cant Say.

I think Khaleel might be among the best as he is a left Armer, has a good action n pace, Avesh Khan looks like his fitness n ability to keep up pace for me is a question mark.

I love to watch Mandeep he reminds me of Bond, Porel n Nagarkotti love thier agression n pace, yes this could be the best turn out of bowlers we had at U19, n some will be breaking new ground, problem is the Mili Bhagat, it's hard to break into Indian team, because of selectors stupidness n players n captain coach conspiring to benefit the few guys like Dhawan, Ishant, Rahane, Rohit in diff formats for reasons.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

needs to improve his bowling action, could ball even quicker, quite a big strong lad.

Lad looks sharp .... getting the ball to tail in and bowled a short ball at the ribs which had the batter hopping.

Getting the ball to straighten too as a variation.

Height same as Rajpoot , around 6'3"

13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Lad looks sharp .... getting the ball to tail in and bowled a short ball at the ribs which had the batter hopping.

Getting the ball to straighten too as a variation.

Height same as Rajpoot , around 6'3"

He has bowled quicker than rajpoot, even commentators were saying the same.

Here is a question for the knowledgeable folks out here. Please name top 20 pacers in India right now in the order they should be selected for tests. Tough one but I am hoping selectors have some kind of ranking /visibility. I will try to give mine

1. Shami

2. Umesh

3. Bhuvi

4. Bumrah

5. Siraj

6. Aniket

7. Lalit Yadav

8. Nagarkoti

9. Avesh Khan

10. Shardul

11. Ishant

12. Ankit Rajpoot

13. Khejroliya 

14. Pankaj Singh

15. Khaleel Ahmed

16. Porel

17. Mavi

18. Aaron

19. Dinda

20. Kaul

Very difficult task but atleast we should know our top 5/10/20

35 minutes ago, CoverDrive said:

Here is a question for the knowledgeable folks out here. Please name top 20 pacers in India right now in the order they should be selected for tests. Tough one but I am hoping selectors have some kind of ranking /visibility. I will try to give mine

1. Shami

2. Umesh

3. Bhuvi

4. Bumrah

5. Siraj

6. Aniket

7. Lalit Yadav

8. Nagarkoti

9. Avesh Khan

10. Shardul

11. Ishant

12. Ankit Rajpoot

13. Khejroliya 

14. Pankaj Singh

15. Khaleel Ahmed

16. Porel

17. Mavi

18. Aaron

19. Dinda

20. Kaul

Very difficult task but atleast we should know our top 5/10/20

Many of these pacers,  from 5) onwards,  don't have the stamina ( as of today )  to bowl in test matches. They drop their pace by 5 k to 10 k in later spells of 4 day matches.

My choice of test pacers based on current day ability  --

Shami

Umesh

Bumrah

Bhuvi

Pandya

Ishant

Aniket C

Shardul

Aaron

Test pacers for the near future --

Siraj

Saini

Rajpoot

Lalit

Porel  

Avesh

Nagarkoti

I want Nathu, Thampi and Khejroliya to do well in FC too.

The ones in bold interest me the most as test pacers