Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Yeah very clear thinking. His clarity of thought and execution is amazing. He is a smart guy too. Already building up support for ODI/T20's. Getting behind new guys like Pandya and bigging up Rohit, Dhawan, Raina who will be vital for India going into future. 

Saying all the right things and he is showing a lot of maturity too. Managing players well. I think he will make a very good captain. 

Kohli's man-management ( of his team-mates )  is something to learn from for all of us.

He wasn't always that good before he got captaincy.

Edited by express bowling

I hope they try Aaron somewhere soon. His best years has been wasted. I don't think he would have done any worse than what bowlers did in ODIs series likes of booby.

Aaron is a more natural ODI bowler, he bowls fuller length, swings the ball, hits the deck n can be a good odi bowler, Bumrah, Aaron, Shami can make a gud attack as they can be effective at different stages as well, also Aaron can bowl good yorkers 

I hope they try Aaron somewhere soon. His best years have been wasted. I don't think he would have done any worse than what bowlers did in ODIs series likes of booby. He can bowl yorkers too.

Deodhar trophy would have been an ideal platform to make a case for Aaron's ODI/T20 comeback. Too bad he missed it. Was it really due to a injury? No real news of that.

3rd T20 I

Speed ranges

Bumrah   135 k to 142 k  ( mostly )  lots of deliveries at 140 k and 141 k

Pandya   135 k to 141 k  ( mostly )

Nehra     132 k to 138 k

Bumrah bowled 2 great overs at the end...with lots of yorkers and some low full tosses. Good to see an Indian pacer doing it so regularly. His first 2 overs were very bad. Down the leg side, log hops, too wide etc.

Pandya bowled very badly today. Was trying to bowl too wide of the off-stump most of the times . Generally lacked control and looked amateurish.

Nehra bowled well in his first 2 overs and did try some yorkers at the end.

It wasnt only Pandya who was bowling wrong line, basically if you noticed, all the Indian bowlers were bowling negative line ( wideish deliveries. ) This is very very Dhoni! I can bet my life that it was Dhoni's tactic and had told all Indian bowlers to bowl negative. 

Also coming to Umesh Yadav, He hasnt lost pace. It was again the confidence level, also the instruction from Dhoni to bowl slower.

It wasnt only Pandya who was bowling wrong line, basically if you noticed, all the Indian bowlers were bowling negative line ( wideish deliveries. ) This is very very Dhoni! I can bet my life that it was Dhoni's tactic and had told all Indian bowlers to bowl negative. 

Also coming to Umesh Yadav, He hasnt lost pace. It was again the confidence level, also the instruction from Dhoni to bowl slower.

Yeah...it is quite possible that Pandya was instructed to bowl wide of off stump.

Regarding Umesh...he was bowling 143 k to 150 k spells in test matches even 50 days back....so definitely not lost pace.

U19 WC match against Nepal

Speed ranges  ( more or less )

Avesh Khan          124 k to 134 k 

Khaleel Ahmed    126 k to 134 k

Shubham Mavi     121 k to 135 k

Avesh looked tired today after bowling his heart out in the last 2 matches. Was not at his quickest but still got bounce regularly. Got some seam movement. Picked up 3 wickets and a sitter was dropped off his bowling. His ability to actually pick up wickets is very impressive.

Khaleel bowled much quicker today than last match, bowled in good areas and was economical. Did not get a wicket. Bowled some sizzling bouncers today.

Mavi has a good run-up and strong action. He bowled at good pace in his first spell but lost rhythm or steam or both in his last spell and bowled slowly and sprayed the ball. He went for more than 5 runs per over today.

Edited by express bowling

pace will improve ,let him bowl properly otherwise things will only go downhill

Obviously his pace will increase barring any major injuries like most other bowlers. From the limited videos that I've seen, it seems that on most occasions he bowls in the higher 120's, with a few deliveries close to 135. Its similar to what we see of pacers from other major teams. Had he been averaging 135k with a few deliveries around 140k then that's appreciable pace at this age. 

I don't expect him to bowl 90mph in another 2-3 years. He might but nothing significant atm that would suggest that. Good thing is that he has got other things going which could make him effective.

I  am feeling down bcos umesh seems out of form

Aaron is not being considered 

And shammi is injured.

These 3 are the best that we have as far as talent in fast bowling is concerned.

These 3 need to play tests for india together.

Umesh, Aaron, Ishant and Shami will all be in the TEST team of 15 or 16 , if fit.

Problem is...Aaron is not being considered for ODIs at all. Even though all the other pacers are expensive in ODIs these days. Even from other countries.