Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Umesh and Shami bowled sharp today. While, Umesh bowled a total of 4 delieveries at 145kph, out of his 12 balls, Shami bowled a fastest of 146kph.

Fantastic...

145 and 146 k at indole.....

They will get wickets for sure if they are 140+ even if they bowl straight balls on the stumps or just outside off stump. 

Only ball I dislike is the legstump line which always gives free runs.

Umesh has such a lovely athletic action, easy pace , if he learns n grows more he could be very valuable, bowlers like Trent Bolt are less in pace but have such a lovely control, bowl according to plan and R at you all the time, Umesh needs to be a bit more desperate and see himself not as a 3 bowler but a strike Bowler, attacking the batters, mix some short deliveries in between also bowl the channel off stump n he will get better rewards, Shami has been impressive but still there is scope for him to look at Steyn,Marshall other similar bowlers n be a world beater cause he can do it

Edited by MCcricket
On 10/10/2016 at 11:47 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Express Bowling Bhai, I am missing your updates on this thread. Plz continue your updates if you are not too busy.

So far upto lunch..

Shami- fastest 146 k ,  average 139 k

Umesh - fastest 145 k, average 140 k

Very good speeds bro.

Both our fast bowlers have bowled a good line and length so far and moved the ball too....Shami  both ways and Umesh indippers.

Umesh bowled some decent short balls.

Shami created  2 chances this morning.

Edited by express bowling

1st  ODI vs NZ

Speed ranges of most deliveries ( excluding slower balls  )  and average speeds from BCCI.tv

Umesh   137 k to 144 k    Average  140 k

Pandya   135 k to 144 k   Average  139 k

Bumrah  133 k to 142 k   Average  136 k

Umesh bowled really well in his first 7 overs. Bowled with pace and bounce, got outswing, bowled some jaffas, bowled in good areas and picked up 2 wickets. Could have had 1 more if not for an easy catch dropped.  His 8th over was not good but a very good day overall.  Finished with 2 wickets for 31.

Pandya had a dream debut as bowler.  After a stint under Dravid on the last A tour to Australia, he has improved leaps and bounds and looked like a front-line bowler.  He seems to have developed a stock delivery....off-stump, good length and moving away.  This is great news. He was bowling in excellent areas and got consistent pace and bounce. Was bowling 143 k even in his 7th over.  He has picked up 3 wickets  and 12 runs given away were off good deliveries edged for 4s.  I hope he can keep this up.

Bumrah bowled decently.  Was getting big seam movements away from the left-handers.  Bowled some good bouncers and kept his end tight.

Good to see so many Indian fast bowlers bowling 135 k to 147  k ,  hitting the deck hard and getting bounce.

Shami, Umesh, Ishant, Pandya and Bumrah are already playing for India now.

Aaron, Nathu and Rajpoot are waiting in the wings.

Even Shardul ,Sran, Sangwan, Avesh, Pankaj and Aniket bowl with good or decent  pace and effort.

Atlast, we are having a pool of genuine fast bowlers....which is important for keeping them fresh and stopping / managing injuries.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Good to see so many Indian fast bowlers bowling 135 k to 147  k ,  hitting the deck hard and getting bounce.

Shami, Umesh, Ishant, Pandya and Bumrah are already playing for India now.

Aaron, Nathu and Rajpoot are waiting in the wings.

Even Shardul ,Sran, Sangwan, Pankaj and Aniket bowl with decent  pace and effort.

Avesh Khan too can bowl at a decent pace. Good pool of fast bowlers to work on.

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Avesh Khan is the real deal. I dont care about his pace, but of what I saw in that tournament, this kid will outbowl Zaheer khan!

Shami is the most skilled and talented pacer that I have seen playing for India, with pace touching 140 regularly now, can seam, Swing, plan dismissals and decent control he should overtake Zak and other pacers easily, hope he stays fit, finds good support

11 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Shami is the most skilled and talented pacer that I have seen playing for India, with pace touching 140 regularly now, can seam, Swing, plan dismissals and decent control he should overtake Zak and other pacers easily, hope he stays fit, finds good support

Shami definitely is and with the right support, he will become India's best fast bowler ever. However, Avesh Khan, if selected, will become a force to reckon with, in world cricket. He will terrorize batsmen

4 hours ago, tweaker said:

With more bowling under his belt Pandya can easily touchn150 kmph mark.

Hajmola sir? :P  kuchh baat hazam nahi hui..