Shootout : Ronaldo v Neymar v Messi

BlueBee

Shootout - Ronaldo v Neymar v Messi : Who is the best? 2z9ek9x.jpg Looking at their stats, Ronaldo is the most experienced followed by Messi and Neymar. Same goes for goals. Below are their International career stats. [TABLE=head]NAME|CAPS|GOALS Christiano Ronaldo|114|50| Neymar Jr.|54|35| Lionel Messi|92|42|[/TABLE] But here's what the real compare begins - Ronaldo scores a goal every 2.2 matches. Neymar scores a goal every 1.5 matches. Messi scores a goal every 2.1 matches. And here's their Club Career stats. [TABLE=head]NAME|CAPS|GOALS Christiano Ronaldo|569|375| Neymar Jr.|266|151| Lionel Messi|457|365|[/TABLE] Ronaldo scores every 1.5 matches. Neymar scores every 1.7 matches. Messi scores every 1.2 matches. Neymar is the best in International Matches. Period. Messi is the best in Club matches. Period. Ronaldo is one of the best footballers of all time. Don't need a "period" here. Thanks LeoRahi :hatsoff:

Messi for me . Although Ronaldo took his game up level this year and messi wasn't as good mainly down to persistent injuries but still managed 40+ goals Neymar has best record in international but recently messi averaging a goal a game in his last 23 internationals . Ronaldo single handily got Portugal to qualify for the World Cup but couldn't actuallyy preform well in the World Cup which could be down to injuries and also Portugal having a poor team . Messi >Ronaldo > Neymar IMO

Good info. Having watched them three in this WC, I would say Ronaldo wasn't even in the same league as the other two. Between Messi and Neymar, Messi has better ball skills, but Neymar puts in a better effort than Messi. Half the game, Messi just stands around whereas Neymar is trying to push his team towards the goal line every possession. Neymar is much better off corners, Messi is the king of free kicks from just outside the box.

Good info. Having watched them three in this WC, I would say Ronaldo wasn't even in the same league as the other two. Between Messi and Neymar, Messi has better ball skills, but Neymar puts in a better effort than Messi. Half the game, Messi just stands around whereas Neymar is trying to push his team towards the goal line every possession. Neymar is much better off corners, Messi is the king of free kicks from just outside the box.
Thanks. Regarding Ronaldo's form this WC, he hasn't looked in his best. He'd been in great form in La Liga and became the top scorer leaving behind Messi and Neymar. He don't have a good team to support him, but I believe he would've performed much better had he been in any team like Brazil or Argentina. And Yes agree with your below statement, Messi hardly touches the ball whereas Neymar is a Hard working lad. I believe he would be much better in future. :hatsoff: to all three !

Considering Neymar is only 22 if he carries on like this' date=' he could have one of the best international record around.[/quote'] Yes BB, he is young now. I hope he carries on like this in future. James Rodriguez is also one young .. future superstar! :two_thumbs_up:

Messi is currently the best. Neymar looks like he has it in him to be the best a few years down the line.
I disagree. Messi only seems to be succeeding because he has a hard charging team beside him. I've never seen him running for the ball. Poor stuff!

Even the Brazilians say that Pele, as great a footballer as he was, doesn't talk much sense about football now and many footballers he has identified in the past haven't gone on to become great. Neymar has lots of potential but its way to early to talk of him in the same league as Messi or Christiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a tamasha league bully,neymar is a one hit wonder and messi is the greatest of all time. It is like pollard(Ronaldo) vs Ajantha Mendis(neymar) vs sachin(messi)
Neymar takes 1/2 a game less than Messi to score a goal and this over 50 international games. What part of that is a one hit wonder? :giggle:

Neymar takes 1/2 a game less than Messi to score a goal and this over 50 international games. What part of that is a one hit wonder? :giggle:
Messi is probably the most marked man in soccer today....neymar is good but still has a long way to go before he is even in the league of messi....neymar is better than christiano for sure. Bright talent though let us see if he sustains especially after his injury

Technically Messi > Ronaldo but Ronaldo is more complete than Messi. Both super consistency, have had their moments in finals and things. Both have been at a high level for a very long time. I personally don't rate what a player has won or not won as important in discussing individuals. This not NBA, 1 player cannot have as big an impact in 11v11. Individually atm it's very close, in the long run Messi should edge it cause he's still only mid 20's. Neymar has no place in this discussion. He's probably not even in top 5 players in the world atm let alone the generation. Also this goals ratio by OP is misleading... Messi, Ronaldo didn't start of playing the roles they do now. In the past year if I were to rate the best players it would be: 1. Ronaldo 2. Messi 3. Suarez 4. Robben 5. Bale . . . . . Neymar :hehe:

Also this goals ratio by OP is misleading... Messi, Ronaldo didn't start of playing the roles they do now.
Ofc international goals scored per game is misleading. Let's use whatever suits us. :hahaha: Ronaldo is the biggest flop in WC history. He could do whatever he wants in Premier leagues, unless he can score goals in WC, he isn't worth talking about.