Messi choked

CSK Fan

No doubt he's an ATG disagree with your last sentence. This is only my opinion, I hate him that's why :P Anyways, lets not take this further. :icflove: You like Messi, for you he's the best. I hate him, for me he's not. OVER. Period.
you hate him for no genuine reason and that is the problem ..

No doubt he's an ATG disagree with your last sentence. This is only my opinion, I hate him that's why :P Anyways, lets not take this further. :icflove: You like Messi, for you he's the best. I hate him, for me he's not. OVER. Period.
Hate is a rather strong word, no? BTW do watch La Liga this season, or at least Barcelona's matches, they have Messi and Neymar (and Suarez also). You will get an idea of why Messi is rated so highly.

Hate is a rather strong word, no? BTW do watch La Liga this season, or at least Barcelona's matches, they have Messi and Neymar (and Suarez also). You will get an idea of why Messi is rated so highly.
He thinks barca play in the epl so I'm guessing he didn't :--D

Best of his generation couldn't put the ball past the keeper with no one between them in the most important game of his life. All said and done he choked on the biggest stage and that will be part of his legacy. He has little chance to redeem himself given that he will be 31 next WC and not very likely to get such a good team to play with.

Hopefully. Van Gaal being the manager might bring some players from Bayern Munich.
Yeah their trying to get Hummels and Reus along with Vidal and Di Maria. But I suppose they have got money to burn after 750 m deal with Adidas
that would be solid team with great manager!:omg:

That would be great!!! Though I doubt Reus or Di Maria will come :hmmm:
For united fans but for me :(( Vidal looks a certainty and Hummels still a possiblity Reus, Dortmund said they wouldn't sell him this season but he wanted a move o barca but that was ruined by the suarez move apparently he is annoyed about that ruining his chance of a move to United, so if Man U bid the the right price they will get him. Di Maria on the other hand reportedly rejected united because no of champions league football

Couple of things I noticed about Messi (ofcourse, this was my first full game watching him): 1. He is not a captain material... After they lost, he was standing alone and not with him team mates. He is a loner of a sort.. To win this kinda game, they gotta show some unity/team work 2. He likes to receive ball instead of fetching the ball.... He just walks around when the ball is in Germany's half.. Compare that to Muller or Ozil.. they run back to defend and to help out their defenders.. constantly running trying to fetch or steal the ball. Messi likes others to do the hard work and pass the ball to him so that he can do all the dribbling and beat defenders and so on.. Felt sorry for him the way he stood alone and went to podium to receive award. He was really pissed.. but not sure at who.