Best clutch players in sport?

Dil Dil India

Yep that was good example of his ability
Clutchness of a player is tested and taken into account on world stage competitions. Apart from 2011 finals,he didn't do well in two wt20 finals,CT finals,wc knockout matches and off course got out for a duck when India needed him the most in 2007 wc match againt Lanka.

Clutchness of a player is tested and taken into account on world stage competitions. Apart from 2011 finals,he didn't do well in two wt20 finals,CT finals,wc knockout matches and off course got out for a duck when India needed him the most in 2007 wc match againt Lanka.
That's one clutch performance of a life time.

That's one clutch performance of a life time.
Thats just one match. Someone like Michael Bevan is called a clutch player because he did it again and again and again over a long period. Dhoni has failed in EVERY SINGLE major ICC tournament except in one single match.

Off the top of my head, Nadal, Sampras, Dhoni, Bevan, Zidane etc Djokovic was clutch as **** in 2011-12 but lately he has shown vulnerability in tight moments, Federer is clutch against most opponents not named Nadal but he has a below par 5th set record.

Off the top of my head, Nadal, Sampras, Dhoni, Bevan, Zidane etc Djokovic was clutch as **** in 2011-12 but lately he has shown vulnerability in tight moments, Federer is clutch against most opponents not named Nadal but he has a below par 5th set record.
don't think Federer is clutch. Either he wins in style in dominating style or loses. Rarely I have seen him winning after scraping through.

don't think Federer is clutch. Either he wins in style in dominating style or loses. Rarely I have seen him winning after scraping through.
A few that I remember Haas French open 2008, Benneteau Wimbledon 2012, Falla Wimbledon 2010, Nadal Wimbledon 2008 (did not win it but it was as close as it gets), Nadal Miami 2005. So there are many occasions when he has come back after losing the first two sets. In fact he has a better record than Nadal after losing two sets. But Nadal has a superior 5th set record. Without going through all these statistics, if you have followed tennis closely you know that that all these top players play their best in the big moments, that is true for Federer, Nadal, Djokovic. So all of them are clutch. But in big matches against each other I think Nadal is slightly ahead than the other two.

Wrong,he scraped past a lot of opponents even in GS.some examples,against berdych in aus open 2009,against simons in aus open,Wimbledon 1st round match in 2009,against Nadal in 2007 finals and the list goes on.I have seen him not play well at all but still scraping through to win against good opponents. Actually in tennis,the best way to predict ones clutchness is tie breakers and Federer owns all of rivals in the last 10 years. Sampras was clutch as well

How is Federer a clutch player when he has one of the worst break points conversion/saving record of all time? Steffi Graf was a clutch player, always somehow finding ways to win in difficult situations.

How is Federer a clutch player when he has one of the worst break points conversion/saving record of all time? Steffi Graf was a clutch player, always somehow finding ways to win in difficult situations.
One of the worst?