India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

Apart from Ishant' date=' none of our pacers sledge. :giggle: Aaron might. Bhuvi is like a nice 6 grade topper who doesn't pay any heed to these kind of stuff. :giggle:[/quote'] Missing p.k's 115k thunderbolts and 150kph sledges :giggle: on this tour
just bowl a beamer and say sorry lol
During Pak's last tour to England, I remember Barbie throwing the ball to this Haider guy and walking off without apologizing. Something like that should piss the shite out of them. :giggle: And the occasional boos from the crowd.
During Pak's last tour to England' date=' I remember Barbie throwing the ball to this Haider guy and walking off without apologizing. Something like that should piss the shite out of them. :giggle: And the occasional boos from the crowd.[/quote'] yup time to wind up anderson
During Pak's last tour to England' date=' I remember Barbie throwing the ball to this Haider guy and walking off without apologizing. Something like that should piss the shite out of them. :giggle: And the occasional boos from the crowd.[/quote'] That wasn't funny that guy broke his hand bcoz of that iirc.....fker should have been banned for that. Yes,haider was replaced by akmal,now that was funny :giggle:
fifth day me thinks. Sir was struggling post lunch session overs 80 onwards. Thats when he exchanged words. Other could have been when sir was on 0 of 38 balls. Then charged down the track to lift Anderson for a 4. Thats another time they exchanged words. Dont if these are the incidents. It could be mind games from India as well.
The second instance ,I am sure.when Anderson was clapping,sir was not amused at all,he was angry,probably the shot was to show his anger towards Anderson. I don't like when people play the victims card but sir is not that type of guy,case might be serious
its more physical push I dont think racism comes into it
You don't need a judge to adjudicate on a physical pushing issue, thats the Match Ref's domain IMO. This one sounds to be a lot more serious, lets wait for the details but looking more likely the racism angle Read that ECB have also decided to charge Jadeja for the same offense.
You don't need a judge to adjudicate on a physical pushing issue, thats the Match Ref's domain IMO. This one sounds to be a lot more serious, lets wait for the details but looking more likely the racism angle Read that ECB have also decided to charge Jadeja for the same offense.
Level 3 involves both.
Intimidation of an umpire or referee. Threat of assault on a player, team official, or spectator. Using language or gestures that offends race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin.