La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Biggest rivallry in club ffootball. Put in your predictions Exact scorelines with the name of goalscorer's only! :orderorder: I advise people to copy me since you know Im master race of football predictions and won't lose:proud: Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona Ronaldo, Benzema for Real. Suarez for Barcelona (Assisted by Messi) Real Madrid win. Ballon D'or sealed :evil:

Barca 3 ...with nessu scoring twice and neymar once and Madrid 1 with benzema scoring once or maybe kroos :p
:hysterical::hysterical: Messi fanboy detected, all welcome all welcome. Come along Slickr, Sabby, Kumar and then leave crying :hysterical: My revenge of loss to Sabby (Argentina v Belgium) will finally be complete :potstir: Beginners luck last time :finger: They may pause game for tribute to Messi if he scores 2 and gets La Liga highest scorer record. At home of Real! lol :omg:

He looks in form and scored hat trick last time in Madrid no ?
Edit: Didn't see Madrid. Yeah that game was awesome. But both defenses were poor. Within 10 mins Di Maria had ripped Barca apart 3-4 times already. Bale was good, Ronaldo was good, Messi was good. Great game that one. Messi 2 penalties but still hattrick. But most recent Classico was Spanish Cup final Real won with Bale wonder goal, without Ronaldo too. My Messi "hate" usually starts day before Classico :D

Edit: Didn't see Madrid. Yeah that game was awesome. But both defenses were poor. Within 10 mins Di Maria had ripped Barca apart 3-4 times already. Bale was good, Ronaldo was good, Messi was good. Great game that one. Messi 2 penalties but still hattrick. But most recent Classico was Spanish Cup final Real won with Bale wonder goal, without Ronaldo too. My Messi "hate" usually starts day before Classico :D
Just see him play right now he is making Neymar into super star on his own :winky: Also no bale and no di maria and yes I saw Those game and that was the reason I said di Maria is better than bale :giggle: Also ronaldo scored with penalty only ...they are part of game and that first goal was worth 2 or 3 anyway :p

Suarez dirtiest moment of career to shatter African hopes in quater final WC 2010. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgHhYgQnCPg]2010 World Cup's Most Shocking Moments #2 - The Hand of God (Defensive Edition) - YouTube[/ame] I don't know why but at the time I lost it at the celebration at 2:45. :hysterical: Looking back now that must have been horrible for African fans. Anyways win at all costs attitude got him the result he wanted. End of story. He's hated alot but a fantastic player. Im predicting more goals than matches played and an immediate impact.

I am the 1% master race, only 1 to predict a Ronaldo goal. :yay: He scored in like 6 or 7 consecutive Classico's at one stage. He will net today be it penalty, tap in or brilliance. :evil:
due i just noticed football fans are just dumb ****s on internet penaldo :rofl: how old are these kids ?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

due i just noticed football fans are just dumb ****s on internet penaldo :rofl: how old are these kids ?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
oh if ur talking about youtube comments section you will see plenty of that. I thought u were trolling about Messi vs Ronaldo. :giggle: Penaldo Tapinaldo Divernaldo DiveMaria etc :D gotta love Messi vs Ronaldo video comment sections. :rofl: