Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

Your fact's are wrong bro' date=' Isreal blamed the killings of the teens in west bank on hamas, hamas denied it was involved isreal proceeded to bomb gaza without presenting any evidence.[/quote'] which reminds me that we presented evidence few years ago about a terrorist attack on India by Pakistanis, wonder how that went? going by the history, I assume Israel did this "drama" to start a war then again by doing a drama of ceasefires

which reminds me that we presented evidence few years ago about a terrorist attack on India by Pakistanis' date=' wonder how that went? going by the history, I assume Israel did this "drama" to start a war then again by doing a drama of ceasefires[/quote'] Yes but did india bomb a whole population for the action of a few?

i do agree that israel is surrounded by enemies , this pic is wrong in so many levels.. other than hamas and hazbollah no one else is targetting israel
I guess the point is that Muslims hate Jews like hell and all these organizations are Islamic radicals...Imagine one of these orgs taking control of countries and their weapons ( already happening in Syria,Iraq,etc) Also, Israel has a history of fights not just with Hamas but with Syria,Egypt,Iran and lot more muslim/Arab countries.

Yes but did india bomb a whole population for the action of a few?
But India din't have rockets launched on them continuously...If we had such an attack on India, our army would have bombed the area from which they were launched to stone ages. P.S Israel would have helped us too

I guess the point is that Muslims hate Jews like hell and all these organizations are Islamic radicals...Imagine one of these orgs taking control of countries and their weapons ( already happening in Syria,Iraq,etc) Also, Israel has a history of fights not just with Hamas but with Syria,Egypt,Iran and lot more muslim/Arab countries.
Yes we hate zionist but we like orthodox jews that are against the state of isreal true jews. Before the creation of isreal Jews were 5% or so of the population of palestine but they were jews not some European zionist.

Yes we hate zionist but we like orthodox jews that are against the state of isreal true jews. Before the creation of isreal Jews were 5% or so of the population of palestine but they were jews not some European zionist.
I admit I don't have too much historical knowledge ( trying to read) but Zionism means a homeland for Jews right? In the land claimed by Jews that God promised to descendants of Abraham's grandson Isreal?...Given that muslims don't seem to have much problem with Christians living in Jerusalem, why hate Jews ? It is not uncommon for religions and ethnicities to demand separate lands right? Also, aren't Jews also people of the book like Christians? Are they also kaafirs like hindus?

I admit I don't have too much historical knowledge ( trying to read) but Zionism means a homeland for Jews right? In the land claimed by Jews that God promised to descendants of Abraham's grandson Isreal?...Given that muslims don't seem to have much problem with Christians living in Jerusalem, why hate Jews ? It is not uncommon for religions and ethnicities to demand separate lands right? Also, aren't Jews also people of the book like Christians? Are they also kaafirs like hindus?
I don't know much my self about jews, Yes majority of jews in isreal and america wan't a jewish homeland but orthodox jews I am not sure exactly are either totally against a jewish state or against the current state of isreal. Yes they are people of the book but the not the zionist who prefer the talmud over the torah, we do not consider people who follow the talmud as people of the book but those who follow the torrah as people of the book. same way evangelicals would not be considered people of the book but orthodox Christians would by muslims. TO become a kafir does not require any specific religion a kafir literally is one who covers the truth so the truth has to first come, than when it is covered that person becomes a kafir therefore not every non muslim is a kafir and because there is no concrete way to identify a person as a kafir unless clear in his actions or words hence we can not label non muslims as kafirs simply because we do not know if the truth has reached him or not.

I don't know much my self about jews, Yes majority of jews in isreal and america wan't a jewish homeland but orthodox jews I am not sure exactly are either totally against a jewish state or against the current state of isreal. Yes they are people of the book but the not the zionist who prefer the talmud over the torah, we do not consider people who follow the talmud as people of the book but those who follow the torrah as people of the book. same way evangelicals would not be considered people of the book but orthodox Christians would by muslims. TO become a kafir does not require any specific religion a kafir literally is one who covers the truth so the truth has to first come, than when it is covered that person becomes a kafir therefore not every non muslim is a kafir and because there is no concrete way to identify a person as a kafir unless clear in his actions or words hence we can not label non muslims as kafirs simply because we do not know if the truth has reached him or not.
Thanks for this...hope there is some peaceful solution to this madness...Life is precious and not worth wasting on man made boundaries

In that case, all muslims-including yourself- are kaffirs because you lot supress the truth and offer no freedom of speech, especially when it comes to the koran and the prophet.

In that case' date=' all muslims-including yourself- are kaffirs because you lot supress the truth and offer no freedom of speech, especially when it comes to the koran and the prophet.[/quote'] We don't change our religious book, it is the same as it was 1400 years ago, free for anyone to read we hand them out for free if your really interested.

We don't change our religious book' date=' it is the same as it was 1400 years ago, free for anyone to read we hand them out for free if your really interested.[/quote'] You did change it in the very beginning though and kill anyone who brings up the fact that your koran is not unchanged since mohammed, its unchanged since just before haroon al rashid, decieded by ordinary arab rulers. And its always fishy when you claim you speak the truth but curb free speech to challenge your version of events. Thats how lies can be kept alive- by saying its the truth and then banning free speech to challenge that claim. That is what muslims have been doing for centuries. I can easily prove the fact that : a) The koran is not unchanged since mohammed b) the koran does not satisfy the idea of perfection in a book but i cannot prove these in a muslim nation because you lot supress free speech and hide these truths. So therefore, its actually the muslims who are the kaffirs according to your benchmark as you hide the truth about your religion.

I am a muslim first so It is our problem' date=' we know where you mushriks stand supporting isreal over palestine simply because one is a muslim nation, despite the fact palestine has never harmed India unlike pakistan.[/quote'] How is it your problem when other Arabs have been ignoring it for a long time? Why do most Pakistani always take up the mantle of all Islamic problems? The number of Pakistani deaths in last 5 years is 5x the number of Palestinians killed in the conflict and yet the protest in social media and on the street is all about Palestine...makes all these "humanitarian" protests sound hypocritical. The hate for Zionists located in some other country seems to be at its peak compared to any hatred for Islamists & jihadis who are causing so much trouble in your backyard. Why the discrepanncy?

The Israeli army is known to have an eye for an eye approach......unlike our army......the Indian army doesn't carry out vindictive attacks on Pakistani civilians as retaliation to cease fire violations.....
we have done that in past...killed many people from a PoK village in retaliation when paki army backed jihadi terrorists killed many hindus in a village in indian kashmir.

Stunned by the pro-Israeli sentiment here. Hamas are morons for continuing to fire rockets into Israel but Israel's exaggerated aggression is a disgrace. They are not just targetting Hamas and their tunnels, they have killed hundreds of Civilians and are bombing hospitals and care centres for the disabled. In recent years, living conditions have been getting worse and worse for Palestinians. Israel continue to build new settlements on Palestinian land and there is a big military presence in these areas. Palestinians have to put up with a heavy military presence and often face persecution from soldiers and settlers. They are barely given enough water to survive on and Israelis and foreigners are allowed to travel on paved roads while Palestinians are not, all of this takes place in their supposed homeland. Israel's actions over the last 50 years have made it impossible for the Palestinians to have their own state. I find it hard to believe that neutrals can side with Israel in this conflict.

How is it your problem when other Arabs have been ignoring it for a long time? Why do most Pakistani always take up the mantle of all Islamic problems? The number of Pakistani deaths in last 5 years is 5x the number of Palestinians killed in the conflict and yet the protest in social media and on the street is all about Palestine...makes all these "humanitarian" protests sound hypocritical. The hate for Zionists located in some other country seems to be at its peak compared to any hatred for Islamists & jihadis who are causing so much trouble in your backyard. Why the discrepanncy?
Arab governments actions do not represent the feeling among the populace. At least there is outrage over it better than nothing, you guy's always look for so called hypocrisy in our stance but we could find plenty in yours, you have no problem with using social media to talk about the conditions of minorities in Pakistan but not in India. Isn't that closer to home?

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem
Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem but killing no problem. Any other religion killing Muslim is big problem. This applies mostly for padosis.