What's Dhoni's contribution in this win?

India won the test match, Alright. What's Dhoni's contribution in this win? I would give credit to him for backing Ishant sharma and asking him to bowl short pitch deliveries. But other than that, Can some Dhoni's die hard fan explain , in which way Dhoni contributed to this win??? Batting? Keeping? or inspired selection of Binny?

he kept 3 fielders at leg for pull shot and forced ishanth to bowl short , dont think batsmen can keep leaving those .. it was more of a desperate attempt which paid , in normal circumstances dhoni will never ever do this.. i am sure he wont attack again in the future like this if we are in a 70:30 position TBF after that expensive over which leaked 3 boundaries , i closed the stream ( and was worried abt how to counter MTC , which i am sure he would have made it as a murder j/k :P )

Is it necessary that everyone should contribute for a win ?? There will be good days and there will be bad days.. And this is applicable not only to Dhoni.
Well, The problem is there has been absolutely no contribution from Captain cool for years now irrespective of the results. Even in this win, his contribution was almost nothing.
he kept 3 fielders at leg for pull shot and forced ishanth to bowl short , dont think batsmen can keep leaving those .. it was more of a desperate attempt which paid , in normal circumstances dhoni will never ever do this.. i am sure he wont attack again in the future like this if we are in a 70:30 position TBF after that expensive over which leaked 3 boundaries , i closed the stream ( and was worried abt how to counter MTC , which i am sure he would have made it as a murder j/k :P )
Yes it was a very very bizzarre tactic.Ball was well over 70 overs old. Credit to Ishant for maintaining decent pace while doing that. Also i think England took it too personally showing impatience. If they had played 2 more overs that experiment would have ended lol I guess that was a scatter brain thinking from all those who played the shots in the air without even trying to keep it down.
Well' date=' The problem is there has been absolutely no contribution from Captain cool [b']for years now. Even in this win, his contribution was almost nothing.
It's ok.He has indicated he might not play much more. Enjoy this win for now. Even the Fab 4 or Famous 5 or whatever they were called could not conjure up a Lords win.
India won the test match, Alright. What's Dhoni's contribution in this win? I would give credit to him for backing Ishant sharma and asking him to bowl short pitch deliveries. But other than that, Can some Dhoni's die hard fan explain , in which way Dhoni contributed to this win??? Batting? Keeping? or inspired selection of Binny?
Binny selection was indeed a masterstroke. It must give india confidence to know that we can will 10v11
Well' date=' The problem is there has been absolutely no contribution from Captain cool [b']for years now irrespective of the results. Even in this win, his contribution was almost nothing.
probably you shld smell some coffee or check some stats :--D
Yes it was a very very bizzarre tactic.Ball was well over 70 overs old. Credit to Ishant for maintaining decent pace while doing that. Also i think England took it too personally showing impatience. If they had played 2 more overs that experiment would have ended lol I guess that was a scatter brain thinking from all those who played the shots in the air without even trying to keep it down.
engalnds plan might have been to rattle india by scoring some quick runs .. backfired in a big way
Closet haters' date='could not digest the win and hence had to show their hand.[/quote'] disgusting behavior from some of our fans.. think many are disappointed to miss an opportunity to lash dhoni .. :giggle: its the time to celebrate .. they can do post mortem later