What's Dhoni's contribution in this win?

So another win were 8 out of 11 players contributed minus dhoni being one of the other 3,but his failures are forgotten :hmmm: Wc,c.t,2007 wc all over again
scary thing for england is they are losing without even dhoni sweating :winky: will be apocalypse for them if he care to perform with bat :dance:

Two things. 1) Moderately aggressive captaincy despite a 100 run partnership. Kept slips in mostly, short spells this time. Changed things up when they didnt work. Improvement from trent bridge and prev games 2) Batted it out for 70-80 balls with VJ in a crucial phase when we lost rahane to a poor decision. He made blunders but hope this win changes him for the better. Another area he is bad at is selection. Get aaron in and blast away england

I was losing my sh!t when they persisted with this tactic, but it paid off. I honestly don't know how much longer MSD has, I don't think he, himself feels he has long. In the press conference he mentioned this will probably be his last test at Lords. (With this big 3 relationship, when are next scheduled to tour England)

I was losing my sh!t when they persisted with this tactic, but it paid off. I honestly don't know how much longer MSD has, I don't think he, himself feels he has long. In the press conference he mentioned this will probably be his last test at Lords. (With this big 3 relationship, when are next scheduled to tour England)
2018 .. :winky: will be 37 by then
Two things. 1) Moderately aggressive captaincy despite a 100 run partnership. Kept slips in mostly, short spells this time. Changed things up when they didnt work. Improvement from trent bridge and prev games 2) Batted it out for 70-80 balls with VJ in a crucial phase when we lost rahane to a poor decision. He made blunders but hope this win changes him for the better. Another area he is bad at is selection. Get aaron in and blast away england
Aaron is 140kph & not 160+. Even bangbros smashed him in Asia cup . :headshake: