Why do people want rohit back?

How much is Binny bowling' date=' even part-timers like Vijay or Dhawan are bolwing more than him.[/quote'] who is asking for binny ? we got lucky here that track was green and bowlers bowled 90-100 overs max per inning i am asking for proper bowler in place of binny specially because we might have flatter track in next game also not bowling binny back fired with bhuvan who was literally lifeless in last inning
Why not post his 60 odd on the toughest track in the series as well...why pick and choose....things like that happen.....has done well in tests so far but rightfully behind in the pecking order to players who have done better' date='get over it[/quote'] Just too inconsistent imo. Even in odis where he has been given an incredibly long rope he has been very inconsistent & only started showing up recently. He just goes missing when there is a hint of pressure like when the bowlers are bowling a good spell. Don't see him showing the determination that VJ, pujara, rahane & bhuvi heck even dhoni show with the bat
who is asking for binny ? we got lucky here that track was green and bowlers bowled 90-100 overs max per inning i am asking for proper bowler in place of binny specially because we might have flatter track in next game also not bowling binny back fired with bhuvan who was literally lifeless in last inning
Correct. Dhoni mismanagement of bowling resources luckily did not hurt us.
also you gave example of australia ..guess what? harris is injured and out for months and johnson is build like tank but even he wont be bale to continue for long and siddle looked like half the bowler by end of south africa tour because he was so tired you talked about kallis ? they played mclaren at home just for his bowling to support main 3 quicks and duminy for them is all rounder now even if he is crappy but they are going with 4 main seamers and duminy from now on
Duminy is not picked for his bowling....He is a batsman first who has improved his bowling recently.......He is one of their top class batting talents for a while and his recently imrpoved bowling helps him to tie one end......He is what we want Jadeja to become who right now is still in the bits and pieces category no matter what one says
Duminy is not picked for his bowling....He is a batsman first who has improved his bowling recently.......He is one of their top class batting talents for a while and his recently imrpoved bowling helps him to tie one end......He is what we want Jadeja to become who right now is still in the bits and pieces category no matter what one says
he was picked as all rounder that is fact now uality is debateable but there is clear difference between quality of south africa and india so even all rounder being of lesser quality in inida is not surprising but important fact is which is not disputable that teams fit in 4 quicks where spin wont come into play because its impossible for 3 guys to last a match bowling 30 + overs per inning
who is asking for binny ? we got lucky here that track was green and bowlers bowled 90-100 overs max per inning i am asking for proper bowler in place of binny specially because we might have flatter track in next game also not bowling binny back fired with bhuvan who was literally lifeless in last inning
I am okay with 5 bowlers too although I don't think we'll play them, but trying luck with a non-existent all rounder is not good.
I am okay with 5 bowlers too although I don't think we'll play them' date=' but trying luck with a non-existent all rounder is not good.[/quote'] well lets say its desperation but it makes sense because you can win matches by scoring 50 less runs but you cannot win without taking 20 wickets and for now this is the choice until we fnd all rounder at home you can have 6 batsmen because of spinners bowlng more from day 1
Because he is a very good batsman and has been given only 10 test innings so far (2 hundreds and 1 fifty in them). Its just pathetic that people think that 10 innings are enough to judge a batsman for test level.
Yes.
Because he is a very good batsman and has been given only 10 test innings so far (2 hundreds and 1 fifty in them). Its just pathetic that people think that 10 innings are enough to judge a batsman for test level.
he should get chance i agree but he shoot himself in foot early on and might be forced to open now
Why not post his 60 odd on the toughest track in the series as well...why pick and choose....things like that happen.....has done well in tests so far but rightfully behind in the pecking order to players who have done better' date='get over it[/quote'] This innings. Yes, it was good in difficult conditions in precarious situation, but he needs to work hard when batting, loses concentration. He could have gone on to play a big inning here but missed out. hZ64432N0Yo

He must learn the art of grinding in the middle and score big runs, not flamboyance. If he shows the attitude to hang in there, not gifting his wicket, he has got more shots in the book than any other have in this present indian batting line up. Unfortunately, for him, he is not learning and reluctant to change his attitude.

We have Jadeja and Binny - we need only one of them. Lets see whether Ashwin gets in or Rohit.
Yeah as a supporter of rohit I will say this....wouldn't mind Ashwin...that guy is a special cricketer....classy bat,good bowler and will improve our slip fielding also.