Why do people want rohit back?

We have Jadeja and Binny - we need only one of them. Lets see whether Ashwin gets in or Rohit.
and 3 quick bowlers are enough ? come on have we not seen it enough times already that 3 quicks bowl well get them 5 down and get tired and after that opposition scores 450+ and this is true for everyteam on flatter tracks and thats why they play 4 quicks now a days you can check my posts in this thread only about south africa after kallis and sri lanka

you know we all have our favorites but please do not let it get in way of thinking straight . even in last match we barely made it with 3 bowlers and we had jadeja bowing a lot as pitch turned a bt and we had green track so england never batted for more a day per inning but normally teams bat over a day on flatter tracks which probably will assist jadeja less as we might have to bowl first 3 bowlers wll not last test just look at england with broad almost out and anderson getting worse with each inning

and 3 quick bowlers are enough ? come on have we not seen it enough times already that 3 quicks bowl well get them 5 down and get tired and after that opposition scores 450+ and this is true for everyteam on flatter tracks and thats why they play 4 quicks now a days you can check my posts in this thread only about south africa after kallis and sri lanka
I'm not saying that drop both Jadeja and Binny. Most probably Binny will be dropped and then lets see whether Ashwin gets in or Rohit. If the pitch is not spin friendly then I don't see the point of getting Ashwin - if it is, then sure, get him. Dhawan and Kohli are not in form, Pujara is unable to convert good starts and Dhoni is unreliable so in reality our batting isn't as strong as it has looked in this series so far.
I'm not saying that drop both Jadeja and Binny. Most probably Binny will be dropped and then lets see whether Ashwin gets in or Rohit. If the pitch is not spin friendly then I don't see the point of getting Ashwin - if it is' date=' then sure, get him. Dhawan and Kohli are not in form, Pujara is unable to convert good starts and Dhoni is unreliable so in reality our batting isn't as strong as it has looked in this series so far.[/quote'] Bhuvan is in form. So we don't need Rohit. You cannot say I don't trust bhuvan lol he got 3 fifties.
I'm not saying that drop both Jadeja and Binny. Most probably Binny will be dropped and then lets see whether Ashwin gets in or Rohit. If the pitch is not spin friendly then I don't see the point of getting Ashwin - if it is' date=' then sure, get him. Dhawan and Kohli are not in form, Pujara is unable to convert good starts and Dhoni is unreliable so in reality our batting isn't as strong as it has looked in this series so far.[/quote'] on normal englsih track i am talking about getting aaron or pankaj in and not ashwin also despite pujara not converting starts,despite kohli not firing at all and dispite dhawan being a passenger pretty much we are batting well...you can argue lower order will not always fire but probably before that top order will properly fire and we are winning with it anyway but do you think bhuvi was same bowler on last day when you compare him to first day ? in 4th day bhuvi was so exhausted that he was barely able to land ball properly and this was on good track but what if we get flatter one next time ? keep in mind on last flat track dhoni tried to save bowlers by not even trying to wn in last inning because bowlers were tied after first inning :winky:

Loose technique for a top order batsman. Almost pre-determines his aggressive shots even before ball is bowled. Likely to play cross-batted shots at any stage and get out, irrespective of match situation. Inspires no confidence whatsoever that he can stay at the crease and play a long innings. Good for ODIs and T20s but big NO for tests outside the subcontinent.

I think the issue with him is attitude.The way he sledged Steyn come to India was embarrassing to say the least. As for his failure in SA even Even Kohli and Pujara failed in their first overseas tour.So wont read too much into that apart that embarrassment vs Styen :facepalm: But his performance in NZL was decent and did top score with 70 on a green top.If his attitude is K dont mind him back at no.6 for 3rd if it is green like Lords.Dhoni is not good enough for no.6 and its better to have Rohit to help out Rahane atleast.
He is pathetic. Has the old indian mentality of the 90s lmao. He doesn't deserve it, better batsmen like saha who would actually make some runs each time they play. Rohit cost us in odis and id rather have uthappa. Just a useless player. Who cares how much time he has to play shots when he always gets out.
He is pathetic. Has the old indian mentality of the 90s lmao. He doesn't deserve it' date= better batsmen like saha who would actually make some runs each time they play. Rohit cost us in odis and id rather have uthappa. Just a useless player. Who cares how much time he has to play shots when he always gets out.
Like Ishant was a piece of sh*t? I am getting into a personal tirade, and apologies for that but I wonder what kind of standards you set for yourself in life. The ease with which you put in those profanities against players, gives an impression you must be some super successful professional who has never ever made mistakes. BTW Saha or Ashwin or Aaron or Uthappa all are couple of failures away from being called names as well.
Like Ishant was a piece of sh*t? I am getting into a personal tirade, and apologies for that but I wonder what kind of standards you set for yourself in life. The ease with which you put in those profanities against players, gives an impression you must be some super successful professional who has never ever made mistakes. BTW Saha or Ashwin or Aaron or Uthappa all are couple of failures away from being called names as well.
Look i make comments like that but dont you feel ishant deserved it after consistently performing terribly and costing india wins, acting like he was bowling well, never wanting to improve, making stupid statements like "spearhead" and how he has a "containing role", how he showed almost no improvement after 5-6 years from perth 2008, and how he took the spot of more better bowlers like yadav and shami who can WIN MATCHES FOR THE COUNTRY. So yeah, my comment was justified. Now ishant has performed this series and looks a more committed, responsible and hardworking bowler. I respect that. I respect guts, fight, positive attitude and working on improving which he did and results are there. I AM NO BANDWAGONER :haha: And it goes for rohit. "Lazy elegance", "so much time to play shots", "talent". Statements like "come to india" to steyn and his attitude sucks, as if he is complacent. When has the guy ever won a match for india aside from a couple of good knocks last year? Again he took the place of more better players like rahane, tiwary, even uthappa now. Thats a selection and dhoni issue but did he ever take time out to improve? Mistakes are fine but rohit and ishant showed no desire to get better. It was as if it was their slot and thats why i dont want him back till he shows he can perform. You can end the personal tirade now. Saha, Ashwin, Aaron and Uthappa - saha hasnt been given chances, needs a rope. Ashwin should come in only as the lone spinner if he is to play. I back aaron and he deserves a rope. Same for uthappa who has WORKED HARD to come back and improve. That's the difference - i'll tolerate failures and mistakes as long as they work at it. If they dont cut it, drop them but i wont make similar comments.

What the heck is dhawan doing.......he has had his chances.....NZ and SA are not the same as ENG........Dhawan has had 4 chances.....proven ineffective......Considering rohits form in the Champions Trophy 2013......we must have a go at him.........Bhuvi cant save us every time..

What the heck is dhawan doing.......he has had his chances.....NZ and SA are not the same as ENG........Dhawan has had 4 chances.....proven ineffective......Considering rohits form in the Champions Trophy 2013......we must have a go at him.........Bhuvi cant save us every time..
play rohit as an opener :hysterical: that like sending a donkey for a horse job.
Dude you are mentioning Dhawan's recent form and then citing Rohit's CT2013 form for his comeback,where too Dhawan outperformed him?:hysterical::hysterical:
Against England Rohit Sharma in Champions Trophy 3.5 89.8 mph, bowled him! Through the gate. Rohit tried to drive off the front foot, and left a gap between bat and pad. :cantstop: Broad pitched the ball on a perfect length outside off and seamed the ball back in through the gap. The celebrations from England are a touch muted. 19/1