Why people think Harsha Bhogle is a poor commentator?

harsha sucks. always seems like he roots for the opposition! did he even say "what a spell this is by ishant sharma" ??
He was talking about Ishant's bad overall average and hinting he shouldn't be on this tour. I think he did not follow NZL series where Ishant was the best bowler amongst both teams. Ishant then continued his form with that 7 wicket in an innings match winning performance. He is someone who ignores form of cricketers a lot which imo is very very crucial. Seems to me as a biased cricket fan who praises or criticises cricketers depending on whether he likes their game or not. High time to appreciate any Indian cricketer who is performing well and celebrate the victory rather than keep cribbing because the cricketer he wanted was not selected.
He was talking about Ishant's bad overall average and hinting he shouldn't be on this tour. I think he did not follow NZL series where Ishant was the best bowler amongst both teams. Ishant then continued his form with that 7 wicket in an innings match winning performance. He is someone who ignores form of cricketers a lot which imo is very very crucial. Seems to me as a biased cricket fan who praises or criticises cricketers depending on whether he likes their game or not. High time to appreciate any Indian cricketer who is performing well and celebrate the victory rather than keep cribbing because the cricketer he wanted was not selected.
exactly. tbh even though i wanted umesh in, i continued to support the team cause i appreciate all of the players. They deserved to win and finally we stepped over the line. He also spoils good convos between former players like ganguly and dravid by adding silly remarks and always going on about their past form. Other than that he is a good analyst.
he spoils nice banter b/w ex-test player commentators he gets sold out to white people very fast. there was atherton i believe next to him when england's wickets are falling and he kept saying noooooooooo everytime an english wicket fell lol
It seems he needs a private session with srini mama so he can learn a thing or two about self confidence & growing a pair.

He interrupts other commentators when they are discussing some interesting cricketing point. Talks about something else. He often discusses about issues unrelated to cricket. A little bit is ok but he overdoes it. He talks too much. He gives the impression that he is trying to please the goras. Surprisingly, when he is not commentating, his cricketing views and opinions are very good. Like in an article or discussion. Why does he change himself when commentating ??