Sign in to follow this  
SLICKR392

Chelsea FC

2014-15/2015-16 season Created an official thread for the club, since the EPL thread is sort of messed up with various updates. Calling in all Chelsea fans!!! 2014/15 KITS

Spoiler
Spoiler

HOME KIT

Chelsea+14-15+Home+Kit+(1).jpgAWAY KIT Chelsea+14-15+Away+Kit+(1).jpgTHIRD KIT Ne-Adidas-Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg

EPL Fixture 14/15

Edited by SLICKR392

With lukaku departing this leaves strike force as Costa, Torres and Drogba. Chelsea should look to buy another striker because if Costa gets injured then it will be very tough to challenge for titles with Torres and Drogba as your strikers

B-> :headshake: Glory hunter :beee: Chelsea's tactics make them most boring team, especially in big games :hehe: Glory hunter here too :embarassed: Quickly moved from MUFC to Real Madrid :secret:
This is my first team and I am in because of Slickr :finger:

You could have just quoted my post' date=' rather than typing it yourself. :giggle:[/quote'] But people would've though I've quoted the wrong post as you're no longer SLICKR :P Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk Pro