Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

10 trills for me if Chelski wins this? :dance:
I am talking about match against MANU :dance::nono: it should be 3.6 trills and not 10 trills :winky: and i will get same amount after Chelsea thrashing in that match :deal: They are going to get :whack:ed even tonight :yess:

I am talking about match against MANU :dance::nono: it should be 3.6 trills and not 10 trills :winky: and i will get same amount after Chelsea thrashing in that match :deal: They are going to get :whack:ed even tonight :yess:
Di Maria vs Ivanovic :gossip: Falcao, RVP vs buddha Terry :gossip: Also LVG made Mourinho his assistant to start his career at Barca. He was a mere translator before this. If LVG can make him he can end him :ohyeah:

This our what 5th or 6th choice defender :dontknow: Pocketting one of good goalscorers, strongest forwards in last 2 years like he's nothing :bigboss:
Just another day at the office for the biggest club in the world.
today our kiddo player ..zouma i think he is even better :--D

today our kiddo player ..zouma i think he is even better :--D
:two_thumbs_up: so this is French guy you were talking about. Looked solid all round going by video, strong, dominant in air, good tackling and positioning/anticipation that clearance at 1:10 was poor but no big deal stuff like that is only experience thing. Heard Varane was the best player vs Portugal too, he shut out Ronaldo. French team gonna do well in Euro 2016.

:two_thumbs_up: so this is French guy you were talking about. Looked solid all round going by video, strong, dominant in air, good tackling and positioning/anticipation that clearance at 1:10 was poor but no big deal stuff like that is only experience thing. Heard Varane was the best player vs Portugal too, he shut out Ronaldo. French team gonna do well in Euro 2016.
yes.. and this video is when he was even younger ..today looked oslid for most part but was little out of position here and there but that is expected with almost no experience ..but has good basics imo and can score too.. varane is in different league right now but when you are 19-20, 2-3 years make big difference but talking about young defenders he is up there with mcnair :D look at hazard now he looks unstoppable almost as annoying as robben some times but needs to get more consistent and finish well but he will get there ..