Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Di Maria vs Ivanovic :gossip: Falcao, RVP vs buddha Terry :gossip: Also LVG made Mourinho his assistant to start his career at Barca. He was a mere translator before this. If LVG can make him he can end him :ohyeah:
Di Maria is doubtful and may not play in this match plus Rooney is suspended :hitler: Costa and Remy also may not play as they are injured too :sad: even then expecting good Chelsea thrashing :winky: (which is not possible I think :(()

I am talking about match against MANU :dance::nono: it should be 3.6 trills and not 10 trills :winky: and i will get same amount after Chelsea thrashing in that match :deal: They are going to get :whack:ed even tonight :yess:
what you say Slicka :--D MU will be without Rooney and Di Mari, even then I want to bet against you guys :dance:

You are on zakky boy! Di Maria or Santa Maria, they are gonna get the mother of all trashing at Trafford. :isalute: And Di Maria could play. Injury wasn't serious
tu to gaya :yess: ask Sabby if he too wants to bet :hmmm: kyunki tum dono ko ek saath kangaal banane ka is se accha chance nahi milega mujhe :hysterical:

give me 20 trillion...chelsea winning this easily :winky:
why 20 when you have only 2.370 :hitler: if Chelsea lost then pay me whatever you have and if they win then I will pay you 3.6T, same as Slicka :winky: what you say :--D

why 20 when you have only 2.370 :hitler: if Chelsea lost then pay me whatever you have and if they win then I will pay you 3.6T, same as Slicka :winky: what you say :--D
i told you before...for you 3 trillion is nothing but for me its everything ...20 will be fair :winky:

i told you before...for you 3 trillion is nothing but for me its everything ...20 will be fair :winky:
Yep if UTD win zakk u send me 20T. If they draw 5 T and if they lose Ill probably send you my money. Done deal. :orderorder: No ifs buts u always do drama and I expect u will now too but u know this deal is done. :shakehands:

this can be acceptable only when Chelsea is going to play against Bayern, Real or Barca but not against current MU team, which is even without Rooney :winky: ek to MU ki haalat patli hai aur tum dono upper se mujhe chuna lagane per tule ho :cantstop:

this can be acceptable only when Chelsea is going to play against Bayern, Real or Barca but not against current MU team, which is even without Rooney :winky: ek to MU ki haalat patli hai aur tum dono upper se mujhe chuna lagane per tule ho :cantstop:
We don't have Costa,apzel,shutter,Ramires,remy and one more injured guy :giggle: