Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

That depends on form and most of times cross are never founded as its much easier to defend but he did that vs smaller teams and last 2 goals chelsea conceded were not really from his side so I don't see problem
So no Ivanovic for next match. Luis at LB and Azpi at RB.

Watched half the game and Matic may be the next Roy Keane :fear: Don't care if he was fouling or not he presses hard, is strong and gets right in your face. He is very aggressive which is exactly what you want whether they foul or not. Mourinho often says we didn't foul this guy enough etc so he wouldn't mind someone is so aggresive in midfield. Blind is nowhere near as aggressive, doesn't press as hard. Blind distributes the ball well for sure though. Matic is not bad but Blind is better in that department. Overall if I had to pick one would take Matic anyday everyday. He will make it hard for the best midfields to go about their business.

About distribution that is not his job they have fabregas and Oscar doing that job so it works but he has most number of passes after fabregas for us so not half bad and his first touch is pretty solid most of time
Yeah guy is very talented for sure. Definately makes his presence felt. Will be interesting how he goes if Chelsea face Bayern.

Yeah guy is very talented for sure. Definately makes his presence felt. Will be interesting how he goes if Chelsea face Bayern.
In champions league he will sit back and assist defenders I am sure wotn do same role specially against bayern who are new barca :winky: Against Madrid he will do similar role and probably constantly annoy your mid fielders

In champions league he will sit back and assist defenders I am sure wotn do same role specially against bayern who are new barca :winky: Against Madrid he will do similar role and probably constantly annoy your mid fielders
Bayern are the most complete team. Best goalkeeper, Neuer was good yesterday and vs Roma. Excellent central defenders. Both fullbacks (when team is full strength Lahm will be RB) excellent in defense, offense and linking up with wingers. 2 world class wingers both sides with Shaqiri in reserves. All 3 of these guys can run wide or cut in well. A midfield that retains ball well and presses hard (like 3 Matic's in one team :cantstop:). One midfielder making excellent runs, awareness good poacher in Muller. And then Lewandowski who finishes well and unlike Barca can put away high crosses. Most complete team. Only thing they don't have is a massive superstar like Messi or Ronaldo.

This sucks ..so to beat them need to park bus but I think we can beat them at home And I don't agree with 3 matic u still underestimate him because he is so tall and it does not look elegant but this guy is quick and has good control just see effect he had on di Maria who until now was unstoppable

dude how was hazard ? I was in ****ing party trying to find 3 g signal with every one getting drunk and me bored :wall:
Hazard dribbled past players at will. Infact his shot led to corner which drogba headed. He was the most influential chelsea player.

Hazard dribbled past players at will. Infact his shot led to corner which drogba headed. He was the most influential chelsea player.
mourihno wanted him to more influential and he is finally showing this season...if Costa was here he would have attracted few defenders and probably made his job easier but still nice to know hazard is getting better :two_thumbs_up:

This sucks ..so to beat them need to park bus but I think we can beat them at home And I don't agree with 3 matic u still underestimate him because he is so tall and it does not look elegant but this guy is quick and has good control just see effect he had on di Maria who until now was unstoppable
I was talking about just the defensive part. Yeah bit of an exaggeration but Schweinstiger is good, like he was in World Cup. Alonso is above average but not as good as Matic. :nice: