Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Yep if UTD win zakk u send me 20T. If they draw 5 T and if they lose Ill probably send you my money. Done deal. :orderorder: No ifs buts u always do drama and I expect u will now too but u know this deal is done. :shakehands:
arre I am supporting them against this team and want to see them winning and you want me to lose money on their win :hitler: deal is not done. :shakehands: if still you want to bet then you can bet from Chelsea side :winky:

hazard alone is enough :giggle:
Ronaldo best player of Premier league winner- Stolen by La Liga Bale wins best player- Stolen by La Liga Suarez wins best player- Stolen by La Liga 2nd place Hazard survives but 2015- Hazard wins best player-Stolen by La Liga :yay: Chelsea weakened. Man Utd stronger after transfer market reopens. :dance:

Ronaldo best player of Premier league winner- Stolen by La Liga Bale wins best player- Stolen by La Liga Suarez wins best player- Stolen by La Liga 2nd place Hazard survives but 2015- Hazard wins best player-Stolen by La Liga :yay: Chelsea weakened. Man Utd stronger after transfer market reopens. :dance:
I hope not :cantstop: But he really is starting to play like robben :nervous: I mean he annooys the hell out of defenders and just dribbles straight into box ..I am sure you have seen some of his games

arre I am supporting them against this team and want to see them winning and you want me to lose money on their win :hitler: deal is not done. :shakehands: if still you want to bet then you can bet from Chelsea side :winky:
The typical drama for the typical day or 2 :cantstop: Anyways we'll settle deal after Chelsea game + 3 days for ur drama give or take 1 or 2. So I should have the 20 T's by approximately end of October. :beach:

We don't have Costa' date='[b']apzel,shutter,Ramires,remy and one more injured guy :giggle:
lo karlo baat :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Costa ok but others :giggle: but you don't need all these players against current MU team :agree: I think 3.6T is perfect for this game :winky:

lo karlo baat :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Costa ok but others :giggle: but you don't need all these players against current MU team :agree: I think 3.6T is perfect for this game :winky:
We lost our top defender ...and all strikers it's very even injury wise

I hope not :cantstop: But he really is starting to play like robben :nervous: I mean he annooys the hell out of defenders and just dribbles straight into box ..I am sure you have seen some of his games
not much this year other than highlights like in game vs Arsenal. But I know what you mean. He is as good as Robben was at this age and may go up a notch like Robben did as he got more experienced. Robben last few years is more than winger he scores so many vital goals, in recent UCL seasons.

not much this year other than highlights like in game vs Arsenal. But I know what you mean. He is as good as Robben was at this age and may go up a notch like Robben did as he got more experienced. Robben last few years is more than winger he scores so many vital goals' date=' in recent UCL seasons.[/quote'] I know robben is better currently but this guy is something special and starting to show his potential He also goes back and defends so complete player this season but has to I prove finishing a bit to become top 5 footballer

Ur underestimating United at Home. But Im completly with u here I think he should get odds of every $1 gets 1.50 for Chelsea. Cause you have to factor in form (even though we know what happens to form at Old Trafford) you have to factor it in. You can't give him $10 odds given Chelsea's form. Give him alot less than that. Maybe give him $1.50 odds on UTD. And maybe $2 odds on draw. I think this is fair. :nice: And my bet is also fair because Im displaying passionate support, bravery and courage going against expert predictions... so credit for showing fight and loyalty to my club where it's due. :two_thumbs_up:

this is not done :hitler: don't know why they letting those top class players to join other league and making their own tem very weak :headshake: Suarez was awesome last year but they let him join Barca for some money I think (if I am not wrong) :mad:

dude lets stop trolling for minute ...what do you think about blind ? i think he scored great goal but deserved to be sent off after so many tackles in last game :hmmm:
Seen Blind in 2 full games. Vs QPR he did excellent job of distributing the ball and won the ball back few times. Wasn't pressed much at all to be fair and he could pass at will. Vs Everton he was also very good. Despite the chances late in second half I felt the United center backs did not have nearly as much work to do as Everton center backs. Blind's work rate was excellent winning ball back and intercepting. Not only him though the whole midfield often didn't let the ball get into final third until late in second half. The goal before was against run of play. Whenever United back 4 were tested they were shaky (bar McNair) wheras Everton back 4 were constantly having to stop attacks rather than their midfield. I didn't watch game vs West Brom. But Blind seems to be good defensive midfielder and alot better than Fletcher at distributing the ball to nearby team mates. I don't know how he compares with Matic. But Matic ball distribution seems to be fine along with his defensive of course.

The typical drama for the typical day or 2 :cantstop: Anyways we'll settle deal after Chelsea game + 3 days for ur drama give or take 1 or 2. So I should have the 20 T's by approximately end of October. :beach:
:nono: not going to bet against you even after knowing your record of getting kangaal :hehe: you are again going to be kangaal very soon :dance:

he is doing attacking part well but i do not think he did well defensively . in earlier games he literally had to do nothing and had lot of space i think he needs another guy to help defensively specially against chelsea and city in coming games :hmmm:

this is not done :hitler: don't know why they letting those top class players to join other league and making their own tem very weak :headshake: Suarez was awesome last year but they let him join Barca for some money I think (if I am not wrong) :mad:
he is joking ...diego costa did same job as saurez for athletico and was sold di maria too and many other players so its give and take problem is liverpool did not replace one good player with another but real madrid did wth james

he is doing attacking part well but i do not think he did well defensively . in earlier games he literally had to do nothing and had lot of space i think he needs another guy to help defensively specially against chelsea and city in coming games :hmmm:
I dunno about other games but defensively he was good in the 2 I spoke about. I watched bits of game we won 2-1 and McNair was good on debut there. But full 90 mins only those 2 games.