Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Everton too though. And Everton was solid team last year anyways. How was he defensively vs West Brom did he make alot of mistakes? :nervous:
i felt that he was doing job of 2 people and made some mistakes and could have been booked easily and sent off he is goo solid player but as defensive mid fielder united can do better but that goal man :hatsoff:

i felt that he was doing job of 2 people and made some mistakes and could have been booked easily and sent off he is goo solid player but as defensive mid fielder united can do better but that goal man :hatsoff:
Maybe we pushed too many up against smaller team and he was caught off position like u said job of 2 people. But if we didn't have Blind vs Everton I think United back 4 would have had alot more of what they had late in 2nd half. Alot of times the backline was tested they were suspect bar McNair. But most of time Man Utd won ball in midfield unlike Everton. Blind will do well against Chelsea, we won't push as many up. Goal probably one off :D

Maybe we pushed too many up against smaller team and he was caught off position like u said job of 2 people. But if we didn't have Blind vs Everton I think United back 4 would have had alot more of what they had late in 2nd half. Alot of times the backline was tested they were suspect bar McNair. But most of time Man Utd won ball in midfield unlike Everton. Blind will do well against Chelsea, we won't push as many up. Goal probably one off :D
well in mid field chelsea will win lot more that any other team as seen in recent matches.. i hope its a good game and if united go defensive imo it will be suicide as unlike last year this team can break defense

Blind vs Matic will be interdasting :boxing:
that wont even be fair :giggle: you have not seen him enough but trust me he is the biggest reason we are winning so many matches .. so its not fair comparison but united has advantage in front if costa is injured an we have leaked some goals when ahead by 1-2 goals so that will be interesting will united attack if they concede early ? :P

dont be kanjoos :cantstop:
asking for 20 trills against 2 trills is not fair :beee: that too against team which is not doing that good currently even against weaker teams and your team is destroying every other team which is coming in their ways :winky:

2015- Hazard wins best player-Stolen by La Liga :yay: Chelsea weakened. Man Utd stronger after transfer market reopens. :dance:
Meh. Hazard not going anywhere. He is improving and will be at its peak in few years:mummydance: He needs to shoot or score goals to be recognised as a great player. As of now he is one of the key player in this chelsea team. Expecting him to rape this Man U defence. Also regarding Blind, He lacks pace. Is he good enough to handle Physical game?:hmmm: When pressed he will crumble:haha: He will be exposed against Chelsea.

he is joking ...diego costa did same job as saurez for athletico and was sold di maria too and many other players so its give and take problem is liverpool did not replace one good player with another but real madrid did wth james
yeah he is joking but then see players which are stolen by la liga in last 3 years :sad: not aware much about la liga but I think Athletico is 3rd best team there. so Costa joining Chelsea from there is good for him as he has joined one of the top clubs of EPL where he can get more success and increase his value :agree: I don't think that Real or Barcelona going to sell any of there top player which is important for them, at any cost. as winning and performing well is more important for them. which is not case with EPL teams I think :winky:

Players who left Athletico Madrid Sergio Aguero fernando torres Radamel Falcao David de Gea Costa Felippe Luis
so many good players :woot: even then they are performing better and competing with top teams of the league :two_thumbs_up:

Hopefully Costa is fit. I think he might be and even Remy's injury isn't that serious. Hope we don't consider starting with Drogba' date=' looked awful in the last game bar that penalty.[/quote'] shurller got injured at wrong time otherwise he would have been forward

Oh! Din't know he was injured. Keeps tweeting during the game and I think what the feck is this guy doing? Players like Schurrle would be gun against ManU's defence.
yes he got injured during international break looked really good in that game he played (which germany lost :P ) he was the only one really attacking properly and creating chances and was pretty quick like always so when he comes back it will be easier even if strikers get injured . this is jsut bad luck that 3 guys got injured at same time