Sign in to follow this  
SLICKR392

Chelsea FC

Lol! Not sure but who wouldn't heal fast when you got Eva :love:
Think about it Costa struggled with hamstring injury for year and few weeks rest here with medical team monitoring him the guy is healed :cantstop: Also I think we find injuries quickly like fabregas getting subbed out vs Liverpool for any other teM he would have continued playinand in the end would have been injured for weeks .. Good job if he plays tomorrow we won't miss Costa much but this guy is absolutely essential

Think about it Costa struggled with hamstring injury for year and few weeks rest here with medical team monitoring him the guy is healed :cantstop: Also I think we find injuries quickly like fabregas getting subbed out vs Liverpool for any other teM he would have continued playinand in the end would have been injured for weeks .. Good job if he plays tomorrow we won't miss Costa much but this guy is absolutely essential
And it was showing against City. Was showing quiet clearly. There was no fluidity in the midfield. we need to find a good sub for Oscar as well. Has been out of form lately and I wouldn't blame him much with that work load.

And it was showing against City. Was showing quiet clearly. There was no fluidity in the midfield. we need to find a good sub for Oscar as well. Has been out of form lately and I wouldn't blame him much with that work load.
Willian is natural number 10 :winky: We can rotate all of our midfielders now just get rid of mikel and find another world class midfielder and this team is set

^^^ When Did I Say It Was A Bite' date=' I Said He Getting INVESTIGATED so It Pointless Showing Me Me Random Pictures. Lol[/quote'] This is first I am hearing of investigation but I trust you and will say if he gets banned there is going to be chaos . In last week alone we have seen manager grabbing neck of player ,player head butting and Ivan even got yellow so fa has no power in this case but if they want to just expect more siege mentality :giggle:

Lol...this time it's gonna end lot badly not for ivanovic but media is already calling out fa for inconsistency . Anyway it was not bite no way in hell it was headbutt ..I have seen worse contacts when benteke was head butted by Spurs player.. Fa can **** itself we will stay on top even if you take all our players :finger:

Chelsea supporters the most racist in the Premier League according to 13-year Home Office statistics

Chelsea's supporters are the most racist in the Premier League, according to damning Home Office statistics. Figures over the last 13 seasons reveal that Blues followers have been arrested 27 times for racist or indecent chanting, the most from any club to have played in the top flight in each those campaigns.

Ishaan Tharoor @ishaantharoor · 1h 1 hour ago Chelsea: dodgy oligarch employs mercenary coach supported by racist captain cheered on by a fanbase with a particular history of neo-fascism I wasn't aware of most of these things apart from the John Terry one. I anyway had very little respect for Chelsea as a club....lost even that now.

How are all these related ?should I use rape news for india to down Indian team ? There are idiots everywhere just see reddit discussion instead of bashing club and doing what media wants when the club is strictly against it and has some of the.best coloured players league ever had. Freaking Osama bin laden supported arsenal, get over it .do not over think this as sports attracts everyone even the terrorists.

the odd thing is they probably have the richest set of supporters.
WhatS odd about that ? Do you think same rich supporters did this ? Clubs is followed by million of different people generalising entire clubs and its fan base because of few idiots is just stupidity and ii expected lot better from you guys but carry on do what media wants to but before that go read what actual fans of other clubs and fans of chelsea have to say and you can read it on reddit thread Google it . Yours will learn lot more about this issue how every clubs is handling it .

Now last reply and probably last time I ever reply seriously in this section..you mentioned John terry..which is still controversial but should I post list of racism incident ? Top of my head Suarez comes to my mind from Liverpool and I I am pretty man sure one of your legend was banned for few months for similar incident and I can keep finding it as its not that hard . Please do not try to link random 27 cases as Sample size is far too low and I am sure you know it . Anyway believe in what ever you want but when you say you lost respect for clubs just think what that means you are judging people like us too who had no relation with those idiots and million others .

55rThHe.png Notice something ..3 London clubs at top and all around same area so it's far far bigger problem than club .. Convenient for media to blame it on chelsea but it's pretty clear look at it for me that problem is far deeper than football ...and oh again remember the sample size thing. Also arsenal in top 6 so 4 big London clubs all there ! If you want to see what real racism which even club supports looks like just look at italy now they have real problem where coaches of big club recently said that I am nit racist but there are too many black players in football and that is problem ..I am not making this up.

^^ Chill Dude' date=' All Teams Have Racist Fans . Just Because This Incident Has Been Highlighted Doesn't Mean Chelsea Fans Are More Racist Than Others.[/quote'] sorry :) this is what i am trying to say but read comments up you will see why i got offended. wont post like this again,really sorry!

WhatS odd about that ? Do you think same rich supporters did this ? Clubs is followed by million of different people generalising entire clubs and its fan base because of few idiots is just stupidity and ii expected lot better from you guys but carry on do what media wants to but before that go read what actual fans of other clubs and fans of chelsea have to say and you can read it on reddit thread Google it . Yours will learn lot more about this issue how every clubs is handling it .
actually as per reports yes they did. 2 people ids who are college students with rich parents who attended elite schools. Known as public school boys. Have to say i have noticed a real change in the way Chelsea fans behave. Pre Roman they were normal. Post Roman they are just obnoxious. Some of the abuse meted out to Fulham fans is atrocious. They are becoming the worst club in London overtaking west ham and millwall. Atleast those two clubs are from really poor areas and are facing problems with regards to the composition of their local community. Whats Chelsea's excuse? Harrods is too foreign? I once had the misfortune of meeting Chelsea pitch owners members. Thoroughly boorish borderline racist and obnoxious. While millions around the world watch them, their core support at Stamford Bridge who live around the putney area are a disgrace.

actually as per reports yes they did. 2 people ids who are college students with rich parents who attended elite schools. Known as public school boys. Have to say i have noticed a real change in the way Chelsea fans behave. Pre Roman they were normal. Post Roman they are just obnoxious. Some of the abuse meted out to Fulham fans is atrocious. They are becoming the worst club in London overtaking west ham and millwall. Atleast those two clubs are from really poor areas and are facing problems with regards to the composition of their local community. Whats Chelsea's excuse? Harrods is too foreign? I once had the misfortune of meeting Chelsea pitch owners members. Thoroughly boorish borderline racist and obnoxious. While millions around the world watch them, their core support at Stamford Bridge who live around the putney area are a disgrace.
That is actually complete inaccurate Chelsea before Roman were worse stadium full of chavs while things gotten so much better it's not even close . And these were idiot kids not the rich parents and I am sure you got my point when I said that . Being rich also does not means you are not racist but most people who are successful know how to stay out of trouble and not be stupid and that was point I am making . Also I just posted graph and it shows clearly it's problem in London you live there you should probably know the reason all 4 London clubs in top 6 co incidence ?

Also let me repeat I know from people who have visited stadium through out their life and they tell me how things changed in 2000s and how now stadium is dominated about boring people who are plastic fans while it's not good thing it shows that core you are talking about has been pushed out and banned by making many rules . Just see statement of chelsea no bullshit straight up said they support every punishment and stadium ban .

That is actually complete inaccurate Chelsea before Roman were worse stadium full of chavs while things gotten so much better it's not even close . And these were idiot kids not the rich parents and I am sure you got my point when I said that . Being rich also does not means you are not racist but most people who are successful know how to stay out of trouble and not be stupid and that was point I am making . Also I just posted graph and it shows clearly it's problem in London you live there you should probably know the reason all 4 London clubs in top 6 co incidence ?
They were still owned by the Chelsea pitch owners. They were the same inside. Its just a few trophies and they expressed it out in the open.

They were still owned by the Chelsea pitch owners. They were the same inside. Its just a few trophies and they expressed it out in the open.
how is that relevant ? what i am saying is stamford bridge has changed you can go there and its like any other stadium in world with no such elements present and what you are tlaking about is problem with people not how club runs right now. i asked you simple question why is that london clubs have these problems and not others it cannot be coincidence?

how is that relevant ? what i am saying is stamford bridge has changed you can go there and its like any other stadium in world with no such elements present and what you are tlaking about is problem with people not how club runs right now. i asked you simple question why is that london clubs have these problems and not others it cannot be coincidence?
thats cause there is intense inter club rivalry within the city. Brings out the most clashes. If you notice football in england is concentrated in london birmingham and north west england. These regions provide the maximum clubs to the premier league. For eg southampton are the only club from the entire region of south east england to be in the premier league at the moment. There is no club from the south west. and the first point, stamford bridge is heavily policed with **** loads of cctv cameras. I never said the club are to blame. But the chelsea pitch owners stay the same..... They have not budged.