Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

How do you guys rate the left back replacing Cole? Azpilicueta Is he the main left back?
Pretty solid and was great in every game u til that red card and will luis will play in his place who himself can be good in form . Also apzel can play right back and iva cb so in case of injury defence is set for most part

Nah Ivanovic shouldn't be at RB. He goes forward crosses directly to opponent:facepalm: Most of opponents attack comes from his side. Watch it closely next time. If Ivanovic keeps playing like that against Man U he will be owned by Maria:nervous:

Nah Ivanovic shouldn't be at RB. He goes forward crosses directly to opponent:facepalm: Most of opponents attack comes from his side. Watch it closely next time. If Ivanovic keeps playing like that against Man U he will be owned by Maria:nervous:
The ability for a full back to go forward and attack is very important in the modern game. Those fullbacks make the best these days. Past there was Maldini who was mainly defensive but nowdays best fullbacks like Lahm for example also contribute to attacking phase and it's important in modern game they link up well with wingers. It can make attack from wide so effective like Alaba-Ribery and Lahm-Robben. Not just when crossing but also for cutting in and shooting/passing.

Dude that is his job he is big attacking threat and formation at back changes accordingly For example apzel never goes forward but hazard does from other end with matic coming behind him to cover and here iva novice only comes when he wants to attack with rest of defenders covering and it becomes 3 at back Also against arsenal he was told to just stay back and he pawned sancheZ and in frustration Sanchez punched him at back :cantstop: Don't wprry he won't leave di Maria alone but he is big attacking threat just like zabaleta for city and Everton literally score half the goals from full backs :hysterical:

The ability for a full back to go forward and attack is very important in the modern game. Those fullbacks make the best these days. Past there was Maldini who was mainly defensive but nowdays best fullbacks like Lahm for example also contribute to attacking phase and it's important in modern game they link up well with wingers. It can make attack from wide so effective like Alaba-Ribery and Lahm-Robben. Not just when crossing but also for cutting in and shooting/passing.
People joke that he was better striker than Torres ...won game against City last season :giggle:

What's the use going forward and crossing directly to an opponent? He is poor in crossing. Also leaves so much space back to attack. If he goes forward atleast he should do his duties well. Other fullbacks can atleast find his teammates in the box unlike Ivanovic.

Dude that is his job he is big attacking threat and formation at back changes accordingly For example apzel never goes forward but hazard does from other end with matic coming behind him to cover and here iva novice only comes when he wants to attack with rest of defenders covering and it becomes 3 at back Also against arsenal he was told to just stay back and he pawned sancheZ and in frustration Sanchez punched him at back :cantstop: Don't wprry he won't leave di Maria alone but he is big attacking threat just like zabaleta for city and Everton literally score half the goals from full backs :hysterical:
Ivanovic ic trying to move forward at every possible cause is good. But he should improve his crossing skills. Hope he dominates Di maria just like he did against Sanchez:hysterical:

People joke that he was better striker than Torres ...won game against City last season :giggle:
Where are these people joking on youtube or forum? Do u use any forum for football? Any reccomendation? I think I need to find one now discussions are just as interesting as cricket forums. Expand my membership to 2 forums :evil:

Ivanovic ic trying to move forward at every possible cause is good. But he should improve his crossing skills. Hope he dominates Di maria just like he did against Sanchez:hysterical:
That depends on form and most of times cross are never founded as its much easier to defend but he did that vs smaller teams and last 2 goals chelsea conceded were not really from his side so I don't see problem
Where are these people joking on youtube or forum? Do u use any forum for football? Any reccomendation? I think I need to find one now discussions are just as interesting as cricket forums. Expand my membership to 2 forums :evil:
No I just read some comment when I was reading about him ...no forums :( If I ever make account it will have my name in it so you will find me :cantstop:

No Costa or Remy. Drogba staring :wall: Chelsea line-up v Man U: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Drogba. United XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Januzaj, Di Maria, Mata, van Persie