Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Yes 9 goals in 12 games I think
he may not get that much chances as Costa is in very good form plus their midfielders are strong too and doing better so he will be mostly substituted for Costa or any of the MF in later stage of the match :two_thumbs_up: but now they have option of giving rest to Costa or other main player anytime or at least against weak teams where he can be playing from start :dance:

he may not get that much chances as Costa is in very good form plus their midfielders are strong too and doing better so he will be mostly substituted for Costa or any of the MF in later stage of the match :two_thumbs_up: but now they have option of giving rest to Costa or other main player anytime or at least against weak teams where he can be playing from start :dance:
Yes I know that that's why I said back up ...this is also the reason they did not sign big names as this guy will rarely start a game still anyone is better than Torres :giggle:

Yes I know that that's why I said back up ...this is also the reason they did not sign big names as this guy will rarely start a game still anyone is better than Torres :giggle:
Chelsea was unlucky for great Torres :(( actually Remy can be in starting line up and can score too if he is supported by good midfielders :two_thumbs_up: why don't Chelsea try to play with 2 forwards, it can give them advantage of being more attacking :dance: don't think that's possible but that is a option too :--D

Chelsea was unlucky for great Torres :(( actually Remy can be in starting line up and can score too if he is supported by good midfielders :two_thumbs_up: why don't Chelsea try to play with 2 forwards, it can give them advantage of being more attacking :dance: don't think that's possible but that is a option too :--D
There is no need and mid fielders and defenders can score too this formations works well so why change it ?