Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

Look on bowler friendly tracks you need the full 6 batsman. On batting friendly tracks maybe the need for extra bowler and 5 bowlers. They say it will be bowling friendly track, so........ work it out chaps:cantstop: Plus Binny out !!!!:dance:
WTF you need 20 wickets and we only just got it last test. This team needs consistency and a 5th bowler will help us get 20 wickets much easier. Even if its ashwin idc, but no rohit. Who gives a sh*t about his "TALENT" when he hardly performs and wins matches. Ashwin is miles ahead. A slip option, a better bat and a better bowler. Binny out is good but rohit is no better. Atleast binny got some runs :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sick of india being defensive. We were AGGRESSIVE for once and WE WON OVERSEAS. What does India do? Play 1 more batsman to go for a draw. You can't get more green than lords so a step down means more runs. FFS dumb ass move, i want aaron in for binny and possibly pankaj for shami so that shami can work a few things out. 4 Seamers is the way to go.

This is a misconception....Just because he has a lazy elegance with his strokemaking he becomes Lazy?seriously??? He is one of the better fielders in the Indian side and from what I have seen keeps himself fit....so How is he lazy?
I Know its silly. English used to say something about gower, lazy etc etc. Maybe people done get different batting styles. No doubt kaif is seen as hard working, concentrated, max effort:hysterical:
Sick of india being defensive. We were AGGRESSIVE for once and WE WON OVERSEAS. What does India do? Play 1 more batsman to go for a draw. You can't get more green than lords so a step down means more runs. FFS dumb ass move' date=' i want aaron in for binny and possibly pankaj for shami so that shami can work a few things out. 4 Seamers is the way to go.[/quote'] Er no. Cos he did not even use binny as 5th bowler, so nice story but we won with 4 bowlers, like we have won all our tests overseas and how we got to number 1 in the world. The reason we won was not cos of binny being 5th bowler. Its cos some guys actually played well and England had a shocker/pathetic team
Yeah cos ashwins spin is really required on this green seam orientated track!!!
What green pitch? Read the complete article in CI and also the average score in Rose Bowl. It will be a pancake after 1st innings. Anyhow, not sure who's suggesting 2 spinners here.
2 spinners on a green track. Only on ICF!!!
Who said its a green track? There is grass but nothing we cannot handle. What has been rohit contribution in last overseas tours? Maybe the odd 50 once. Other than that he has a few ducks, the wonderful steyn leave. Ashwin is a better bat! Has 2 tons, some overseas 50s. Solid. If pitch is green, rather play ashwin as he can atleast bowl and hopefully get a wicket or two. His issue is his mindset and fields - too defensive and leak singles. But he has shown intent to be aggressive and it can work. Against lefties he will be good. So you get a 5th genuine bowler AND BETTER BAT that we can rely on! :hysterical: oh its too obvious and yet so ignored.
Er no. Cos he did not even use binny as 5th bowler, so nice story but we won with 4 bowlers, like we have won all our tests overseas and how we got to number 1 in the world. The reason we won was not cos of binny being 5th bowler. Its cos some guys actually played well and England had a shocker/pathetic team
Never said binny being 5th bowler made us win. And one of the wickets belonged to M vijay so 5 bowlers contributed :D 4 bowlers has worked but bowlers get tired and you limit options. That 5th bowler might chip in and get the breakthrough, i.e. shami to ballance on day 4. I say bring aaron or ashwin in. Better managing workload, attack stays fresh, more options, more variety. Youneed 20 wickets, not 500+ runs. Yet to get big runs from kohli and dhawan and still we scored 300 loads of times so if you want to boost the batting get ashwin who bats and bowls.