BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Let's all laugh at India

Seriously moderator you should have kept the language. This team is beyond pathetic!! I was not actively following the series, but this test has made me stand up and take notice. :giggle:
Encore for people who have missed it :pray: You have 2 more days to post your observations :giggle:
Welcome back ' date='we missed you during Lords[/quote'] When one reaches rock bottom, even the chewtiya has nowhere to go but up. Lords was one of those rare occurrences. Now it is time to slide down again and show all fans what a maha-chewtiya this team really is.
Danda bhai whats your opinion on Dhoni's fighting 50?
Its alright, but will not have any positive impact for India. A loss is already stamped on it for this team. Seriously, although the batting performance was listless mostly except Rahane and Dhoni, but how did England score 550+ on this wicket? When you bowl like shyt and let an average batting team score so many runs, you deserve to lose. Tomorrow, I expect the Indian team to score no more 30 runs or so and then England will bat giving India a 450+ target with five session to bowl. India will be bowled out for 300 odd.