Who would you have as coach?

G_B_

Its fair to say that WC 2015 will be the last of Duncan fletcher. His contract runs out there. Since there are bound to be many choices i decided not to create a poll. I was talking to a friend of mine. He was of the opinion that we need to bring back Chappell I and make Sanjay Banger as assistant coach. Now the more i think about it, the more sense it makes. I feel Chappell inherited a team India with many stars in it and established players. He is better with working with youth. Secondly he is just the sort of firey character to give players a kick up the ass. Duncan fletcher i feel is too much of a friend than a strict task master. Banger on the other hand will be able to identify the local Indian talent. The big downside with Chappell in the first stint was that he played out everything in the media. He even profited from the media. who remembers those "guru greg" cheesy videos. How about we say to Chappell. We pay you $1 million a year. In return there is a ban on you talking to the media. So what do people think? It does not have to be Chappell. It can be somebody like Dav whatmore who is a task masker as well.

Lalchand Rajput if they are looking out for Indian coach. As far as i know he is the only level A certified Indian coach. He also has coached the Indian national team in past as well as knows a lot of Indian young cricketers game having coached them at U-19 levels. He has a full fledged team of assistant coaches as well.

I am not quite sure about Ganguly. He might become another Greg Chappell who loves attention.
I'd like a coach who might take on the BCCI and Srini. That's why I was thinking Ganguly. That said, I doubt anyone can take on the BCCI. In any case, Ganguly is a Dalmiya boy, so I doubt we see him.