ISIS Beheads American Journalist

FischerTal

I am not a fan of several US foreign policies' date=' but the sheer brutality of the ISIS leaves me numb. I am not a believer of organized religion, and do not think one is better than the other,[b'] but there is no doubt Islam is stuck in the middle ages. This kind of barbaric display was rampant 600 - 1000 years back. There are just too many nutbags like this that follow this religion.

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2014/07/25/worlds_muslim_leaders_condemn_attacks_on_iraqi_christians/1103410 http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-muslim-and-christian-groups-condemn-isis-as-anti-islam-2012168 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Mumbai/Muslims-activists-slam-monster-ISIS/articleshow/40461430.cms Moderates, what ever that means, are generally not the part of a protest. Especially when the protest is for events, which are 1000s of miles away in a country that they have no stake in. Why is it necessary for any 'moderate' to say anything about the ISIS caliphate? Can you highlight what that achieves? Let me put it this way. Indian Muslims ( very vast majority) have never considered ISIS as any kind of a legitimate caliphate. Does its leadership even have any necessary theological credentials to declare a caliphate? Most Muslims consider ISIS to be just terrorists. Their ideology and methods don't find much acceptance among the Muslim mainstream. So where is the question of denouncing/protesting against them? Why must ISIS be denounced when someone never ever thought of them to be worthy of support in the first place? Why can't it be assumed that Muslims think of them as nothing more than criminals who killed innocent people? And what has this beheading to do with "pseculars" or Muslims here?
an assumption..... While i am confident the shias are dead against ISIS for various reasons. I am not so sure about Sunnis. Lets keep in mind ISIS came into prominence on the back of supposed sunni grievances in syria and Iraq. ISIS effectively gnaws at the historic faultline in the middle east. Shia v Sunni. We have had reports of Hexbollah operatives clashing with Hamas. This had not happened since the Iran-Iraq war. One thing is for sure muslims are not 100% united on ISIS compared to the situation in gaza.

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2014/07/25/worlds_muslim_leaders_condemn_attacks_on_iraqi_christians/1103410 http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-muslim-and-christian-groups-condemn-isis-as-anti-islam-2012168 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Mumbai/Muslims-activists-slam-monster-ISIS/articleshow/40461430.cms Moderates, what ever that means, are generally not the part of a protest. Especially when the protest is for events, which are 1000s of miles away in a country that they have no stake in. Why is it necessary for any 'moderate' to say anything about the ISIS caliphate? Can you highlight what that achieves? Let me put it this way. Indian Muslims ( very vast majority) have never considered ISIS as any kind of a legitimate caliphate. Does its leadership even have any necessary theological credentials to declare a caliphate? Most Muslims consider ISIS to be just terrorists. Their ideology and methods don't find much acceptance among the Muslim mainstream. So where is the question of denouncing/protesting against them? Why must ISIS be denounced when someone never ever thought of them to be worthy of support in the first place? Why can't it be assumed that Muslims think of them as nothing more than criminals who killed innocent people? And what has this beheading to do with "pseculars" or Muslims here?
If moderate muslims consider themselves muslims then it is their duty to not only talk and condemn not only ISIS but what is happening all over the world with muslims . Practically they are in conflict with every major religion in several parts of world .Either you have to accept that there is something wrong with muslims or the entire is doing conspiracy against them . Moderate muslims cannot just bury their head in sand .If they feel that islam is preached in wrong ways to youths then its their duty to talk to leaders and do whatever possible that more youths all over the world don't join them.

No it is not their duty, you interest in this is just based on assumptions, it is for those who throw around labels to research a little further than asking others to condemn Isis who for most muslims would be in the kharjite category. Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.68 Narrated by Yusair bin Amr I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (saws) saying anything about the ‘Al-Khawarij’?” He said, "I heard him (saws) saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq, 'There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the prey’s body.'" Sahih Muslim Hadith 2335 Narrated by Abu Dharr Allah's Messenger (saws) said: ‘Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me a group (of people) who would recite the Quran, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures.’ Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 6.578 Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri I heard Allah's Messenger (saws) saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Quran which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the un-feathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow!"

No it is not their duty, you interest in this is just based on assumptions, it is for those who throw around labels to research a little further than asking others to condemn Isis who for most muslims would be in the kharjite category. Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.68 Narrated by Yusair bin Amr I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (saws) saying anything about the ‘Al-Khawarij’?†He said, "I heard him (saws) saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq, 'There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the prey’s body.'" Sahih Muslim Hadith 2335 Narrated by Abu Dharr Allah's Messenger (saws) said: ‘Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me a group (of people) who would recite the Quran, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures.’ Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 6.578 Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri I heard Allah's Messenger (saws) saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Quran which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the un-feathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow!"
Please answer my question first . Why Muslims are in conflict with all major religions of world. From Nigeria to Mynamar

If we look at the life of the Prophet of the religion of peace, he had ordered similar beheadings/killings for retribution and/or for not converting. Especially of people not "of the book". Such practices have been common with islamic invaders for long. What the ISIS is doing is following the "sunnah".

ISIS is one case where America should most certainly go with as much force as is necessary to completely finish them off.
I agree with the full force thing. But why do you suggest it's only America's responsibility? Is it because they are somehow responsible for bringing this mess to Iraq?

ISIS is one case where America should most certainly go with as much force as is necessary to completely finish them off.
america has discovered shell gas. by year 2020, it could become net exporter of fuel. so the interest in middle-east region is no longer there. they would just want to concentrate on their own security (from terrorist attacks)

america has discovered shell gas. by year 2020' date= it could become net exporter of fuel. so the interest in middle-east region is no longer there. they would just want to concentrate on their own security (from terrorist attacks)
its shale gas & it could support US for only next 100 years

america has discovered shell gas. by year 2020' date= it could become net exporter of fuel. so the interest in middle-east region is no longer there. they would just want to concentrate on their own security (from terrorist attacks)
Shell has been around for a while, they recently discovered shale gas reserves which is recovered by fracking :--D

Please answer my question first . Why Muslims are in conflict with all major religions of world. From Nigeria to Mynamar
what I am not some geo-political expert to give you details for all these conflicts, the fact that you think Myanmar is a conflict shows your lack of understanding, anyway in my opinion if you look beyond what appears in the media you will see that America or it's allies always have some role to play in most of these conflicts and by allies I include the gulf states.

Beheading isn't just an ISIS thing

Sadanand DhumeVerified account ‏@dhume Guess who just beheaded 19 people in 17 days, including a man for "allegedly practicing sorcery"? [Hint: Not ISIS.] http:// http://t.co/aEwz96dyzE
Hilarious how kafirs are being lectured by less/more pious about more/less pious regarding their piety or impropriety in practicing their faith. Darkest shade of green - that is the goal. Don't let yourself be convinced otherwise.

It is also not just a middle east thing

ISIS offered to swap Pakistan woman scientist for slain US journalist
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/ISIS-offered-to-swap-Pakistan-woman-scientist-for-slain-US-journalist/articleshow/40667427.cms Guy doing the the beheading was a britpaki. So the virulent strain doesn't racially discriminate. Reason for Muslims of the subcontinent to rejoice that there finally being treated as equal partners (in crime) by the Arabs and other parties of the ummah.