Rahul Gandhi : "People who go to temples molest women"

seedhi

Pappu is one of BJP's biggest assets. Give him enough breathing room for the next couple of years. Then turn Robert Vadhera to give up dirt on the family. Boom. 2019 Elections in the bag. More importantly' date= Congress is finished for good.
Dont worry bro, AK uncles report absolved him of all blame for 2014 general elections Aaal eez well.

This is a pathetic attempt. He might be a fool but it is clear what he was implying. That EVEN those who go to temples sometimes molest women.
Its clear what he is implying... but would he ever say the same about other faith ?

You know lunacy is off the charts if people cannot figure out the difference between an innocuous metaphor and hate speech.
I gotto agree, this is poor headline generating. I honestly dont see whats wrong in saying 'the rapists and murderers amongst us are just normal people like us..they go to churches and temples too'. Thats pretty much what he said and any 5 year old can see what he is saying has nothing to do with temples or all people who go to temples but has everything to do with the despicables.

I gotto agree, this is poor headline generating. I honestly dont see whats wrong in saying 'the rapists and murderers amongst us are just normal people like us..they go to churches and temples too'. Thats pretty much what he said and any 5 year old can see what he is saying has nothing to do with temples or all people who go to temples but has everything to do with the despicables.
But your interpretation doesn't fit the stereotype, so now we have create a headline that fits the stereotype.

This is not what RG said. He said that those who worship Goddesses in temples go out and molest women. He did not mention churches. He could have talked about religious people being hypocrites in general, but he chose only to insult temple going Hindus.

This is not what RG said. He said that those who worship Goddesses in temples go out and molest women. He did not mention churches. He could have talked about religious people being hypocrites in general, but he chose only to insult temple going Hindus.
which other religion has goddesses?