iPhone 6

velu

dont know about lg or moto.. it is impossible for the to top samsung in hardwarewise .. if you know what i mean :giggle: 3G smartwatch ..
I meant round display and almost feeling like real watch ..samsung has big problem that half of it's watches only work on touchwiz :finger:

iWatch will be an art in itself .. wait n watch :weights:
I think it's delayed because of this killer hardware ...they cannot release something which is not as premium and charge premium .. I hope they get battery problem and allow it to work for week + That is only real feature needed in smart watch :cantstop:

apple is never behind specs .. guess iWatch has more todo with health and sensors rather than gimmick .. jeez who the hell use theor smartwatch to make and receive phonecalls :facepalm: apple concentrates only on premium products so they charge premium prices.. not like they charge premium price for lapada things check trade in sites .. iphone 4 price is 60% of the initial and iphone 5 is 75% .. take galaxy S5 .. after 3 months new phone will cost at 70% :phehehe:

apple is never behind specs .. guess iWatch has more todo with health and sensors rather than gimmick .. jeez who the hell use theor smartwatch to make and receive phonecalls :facepalm: apple concentrates only on premium products so they charge premium prices.. not like they charge premium price for lapada things check trade in sites .. iphone 4 price is 60% of the initial and iphone 5 is 75% .. take galaxy S5 .. after 3 months new phone will cost at 70% :phehehe:
That's what I am saying but this time others made premium device better than anything apple can make For instance screen used in lg watch is developed by them and is made from same technology in g. Plex ... It's now all about software and if it limits it to only ios it will be bie behind from start and health was already done with Nike bands why create watch for it ?

That's what I am saying but this time others made premium device better than anything apple can make For instance screen used in lg watch is developed by them and is made from same technology in g. Plex ... It's now all about software and if it limits it to only ios it will be bie behind from start and health was already done with Nike bands why create watch for it ?
Apple can make the things better. Thank god jobs didnt think lime you , otherwise there won't be any iPhone now :finger: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Apple can make the things better. Thank god jobs didnt think lime you , otherwise there won't be any iPhone now :finger: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Lol they recently made better building with glass with Apple logo and .......patented the building :rofl:

Lol they recently made better building with glass with Apple logo and .......patented the building :rofl:
If u want to troll find somebody else.. Plz don't bring down the quality of the forum :giggle: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You have misunderstood how a patent works.
actually i have not ...they patented design of creating building with glass in particular shape i am well aware of that but it does not makes it less stupid and apple logo part was me trolling velu and i know its not part of it ...:winky: