iPhone 6

velu

If you copy you ll get sued .. That s the whole point of patent.. If someone misusing doesn't mean patents are wrong. MI 3 has supply constraints. Just now they are coming out of China. Papuan has even stringent patent rules Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
how is shape in device which is basically computer make it copy ? are you seriously telling me s2 sold because of shape ? how to do you explain millions of other devices with other shapes being sold ?

which app ? also please explain how can companies implement features like smart stay,knock on etc without hitting battery ? one thing common with them is sd800 or similar type of chip with same features
Hello world app mean basic app. I registered for light sensor value and printing the value after every second Apple has coprocessor M7 . it does all the supplicant things. As far as I know sd or exynos has any such thing for pedometer or sensors Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hello world app mean basic app. I registered for light sensor value and printing the value after every second Apple has coprocessor M7 . it does all the supplicant things. As far as I know sd or exynos has any such thing for pedometer or sensors Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
sd800 does ...you can even keep microphone on all the time but most people do not use this feature but power optimization are there to see with sd800 these all little things add up i do not know how to implement it you obviously know better but search on xda and you will find ton of more info about this sd800 and moto x processor they specially made for this purpose m7 actually came after that....

actually i have not ...they patented design of creating building with glass in particular shape i am well aware of that but it does not makes it less stupid and apple logo part was me trolling velu and i know its not part of it ...:winky:
Can you explain more? I believe you are referring to the glass stairs in Apple's offices. If not, lets try to understand what that patent means. Ok?

Can you explain more? I believe you are referring to the glass stairs in Apple's offices. If not' date=' lets try to understand what that patent means. Ok?[/quote'] apple patented their transparent cubical store .. they won it too :winky:

sd800 does ...you can even keep microphone on all the time but most people do not use this feature but power optimization are there to see with sd800 these all little things add up i do not know how to implement it you obviously know better but search on xda and you will find ton of more info about this sd800 and moto x processor they specially made for this purpose m7 actually came after that....
no.. apple processors are far more advanced .. cook put it in simple terms , desktop class.. 1.3GHZ dual core beat the **** out of 2.3GHZ quadcore , 1.7GHz octa core :hehe: there is no optimization or atleast the processor or os is not in sync.. shout whatever u ant , but listen to samsung that why they are going for tizen os :phehehe:

apple patented their transparent cubical store .. they won it too :winky:
The problem is most people don't understand what patent means. I didn't either until I filed one at the US PTO. There's a lot of misinformation regarding what a patent means as well as difference between patent, copyright and trademark.

Can you explain more? I believe you are referring to the glass stairs in Apple's offices. If not' date=' lets try to understand what that patent means. Ok?[/quote'] 10290-2450-Screen-Shot-2014-08-28-at-75744-AM-l.png also if you want to discuss we can do it on pm as i do not want to continue joke velu normally trolls about this topic and i jsut decided to feed him back today as i was bored :giggle: http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/08/28/apple-wins-patent-for-steve-jobs-designed-fifth-ave-glass-cube

no.. apple processors are far more advanced .. cook put it in simple terms , desktop class.. 1.3GHZ dual core beat the **** out of 2.3GHZ quadcore , 1.7GHz octa core :hehe: there is no optimization or atleast the processor or os is not in sync.. shout whatever u ant , but listen to samsung that why they are going for tizen os :phehehe:
and here we go again ....its not desktop class not even close and sd800 was released before it and performed better than it apple only won web browsing benchmarks because of optimization and how browser handles scrips so my ipad has quicker browser than my laptop ? makes no sense and htc one m8 for android scores 800 + score but on windows less than 500 ....(lower is better ) and using exactly same hardware also you do not get hwo processors work apple's processor is designed to go to this clock speed it cannot go to 2ghz or it will tiher burn battery or the case they are designed differently and in the end give similar performance for similar power which is what matters

There have been many products of Apple which have tanked' date=' so that's blatantly untrue.[/quote'] This fanboy thing has happened in the last 7-8 years only. All Apple has to do is to increase the creen size or even just increase storage capacity and they'll line up the streets to buy it.

This fanboy thing has happened in the last 7-8 years only. All Apple has to do is to increase the creen size or even just increase storage capacity and they'll line up the streets to buy it.
I can name multiple products in the last 7-8 years which haven't worked. Most people who don't understand software & software systems make the same statements as you do.

and here we go again ....its not desktop class not even close and sd800 was released before it and performed better than it apple only won web browsing benchmarks because of optimization and how browser handles scrips so my ipad has quicker browser than my laptop ? makes no sense and htc one m8 for android scores 800 + score but on windows less than 500 ....(lower is better ) and using exactly same hardware also you do not get hwo processors work apple's processor is designed to go to this clock speed it cannot go to 2ghz or it will tiher burn battery or the case they are designed differently and in the end give similar performance for similar power which is what matters
one word. clueless