Sign in to follow this  
adi B

UCL 2014-15 thread

as roma is a cracking side,i have been saying this for a long time especially after their recent exploits in the serieA.they'll smash city at home and most likely qualify ahead of city. psg won 3-2 against barcelona,was expected.barcelona still look pretty good while attacking but their defence is gobsh1te!!

bayern score 7 :rofl:
Away from home too...u'd expect it to be difficult away from home. Fark either Italian league is really chit now or Bayern is making the German league look too easy. Bit of both I think. Bayern is scary atm, like 5+ goals every game and rarely concede. Stole Gotze, Neuer, Lewandowski. Any talent coming through German league (which is alot right now) is stolen by Bayern. Now they will steal Reus. So much talent in the team, probably steal Hummels too at some point.

Away from home too...u'd expect it to be difficult away from home. Fark either Italian league is really chit now or Bayern is making the German league look too easy. Bit of both I think. Bayern is scary atm, like 5+ goals every game and rarely concede. Stole Gotze, Neuer, Lewandowski. Any talent coming through German league (which is alot right now) is stolen by Bayern. Now they will steal Reus. So much talent in the team, probably steal Hummels too at some point.
i love seeing gotze play and i do not like this strategy to buy best of every opponent n german league and now they are gong after rues they can still lose though any team with great defense and good counters can beat them .. they will easily beat possession teams like barca but might struggle against madrid..i am not sure iwll defend on how clasico goes i think chelsea also have a chance to me they look solid