UCL 2014-15 thread

adi B

I like LFC but moreover' date='[b'] I would rather not watch than support a team with Ronaldo.
Why would you rather not watch best player in World and probably the final of 2015. :poink: Real Madrid just bullied another "mouse" like u were saying other day :fear: srs, really wanna see u guys, the 2nd biggest club in England go up against Real, Barca, Bayern to get indication of where English teams sit. atm I reckon Chelsea would be alot more solid at the back and game would be 50-50.

Why would you rather not watch best player in World and probably the final of 2015. :poink: Real Madrid just bullied another "mouse" like u were saying other day :fear: srs, really wanna see u guys, the 2nd biggest club in England go up against Real, Barca, Bayern to get indication of where English teams sit. atm I reckon Chelsea would be alot more solid at the back and game would be 50-50.
1 st :finger: and i think we can beat this current madrid but they will improve even today defense was shaky also at this level you need to be good at something ..i mean best at either defense or offence otherwise big teams will destroy you. athletico madrid last year showed you can build solid team with good defence and great keeper :D